ready for a new round of Ceramic DM?(judgements in, check in for finals...)

alsih2o

First Post
sign in if oyu are ready and are pretty sure oyu have time to do it.
real life happens, but look down the road, i am hoping this summer thing (for those of oyu who share a hemisphere with me) may relieve some of the school pressure.

we need at least 8, but can do with more. who is in?

Last edited:

alsih2o

First Post
Drawmack said:
Als,
How about publishing the winner on open forum?

there is an idea and a half!

winner gets published in my open forum thingy on rpoes-http://www.suryvial.com/openforum.php :)

Last edited:

I'm interested -- I read barsoomcore's victory thread. Just to make sure, the point is to compose a work of fiction out of the elements you post as pictures, right?

alsih2o

First Post
Joshua Dyal said:
I'm interested -- I read barsoomcore's victory thread. Just to make sure, the point is to compose a work of fiction out of the elements you post as pictures, right?

exactly, the opposite of how a book is usually done, you get illustrationa and you have to make the story match them :)

Gregor

First Post
I would REALLY like to try my hand at this. I know I am new around here so I would not want to steal a spot from a vet enworld board member who would also want in. However, consider me for a spot. Im definitely interested.

Could someone link me to a past ceramic DM thread so I can see what the general expectations are? ;) I'd appreciate it.

Cheers

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases