ready for a new round of Ceramic DM?(judgements in, check in for finals...)

Mirth

Explorer
JD,

I would say that from a rules standpoint, you'd be out. BUT if NoOne decides to give you some slack, you could still be in. However, Clay should really have the final say in all of this. Just my plug nickels...

Jay

OK, checking back in briefly. As much as I hate to do it, if I have to have it in by 9:39 AM my time tomorrow morning (which is what my time stamp says) I'll have to forfeit. I simply can't get it in that time thanks to all the stuff I've had to do these last few days that I didn't anticipate.

However, if I can have just a few more hours, I'll have something in. I'll keep working on something until I hear otherwise, although I have to get up from the computer and do some other things tonight as well.

OK, here's some more news: I really hate to do this, as I was excited to participate and make it to the finals and all, but because I left work early yesterday for my closing appointment, I've got a buttload of stuff to do this morning, and will be unlikely to get a story done until sometime this evening at best -- which even I feel is unreasonably long. This closing thing, which I probably should have seen coming, was a much more involved process than I anticipated, even though I tried to plan ahead of time to avoid a lot of this headache.

Anyway, I feel the only thing to do at this point is bow out with as much dignity as I can muster and apologize for not giving our viewers at home the grand finale they were hoping for.

alsih2o

First Post
crap. i think this is the second time in a row this has happened. it is getting very frustrating indeed.

well, nooc, i am very sorry we could not provide you a final match. but i cannot force people to finish. sorry.

nooc takes the final by default!

To quote H. Simpson, "The two sweetest words in the English language; de-fault, de-fault!!"

Can I prevail upon the judges for a response anyway?

I'd rather have won a different way but a victory is still a victory!

My sig-line will be adjusted accordingly!:D

alsih2o

First Post
NoOneofConsequence said:
To quote H. Simpson, "The two sweetest words in the English language; de-fault, de-fault!!"

Can I prevail upon the judges for a response anyway?

i think you deserve it nooc, i will try and get mirth and mald in :)

Maldur

First Post
Nooc Your story is a bit odd. I get it and all, but something does bug me about it and I cant put my finger on what.

It might be that death has a apocaliptic army? but im not sure.

Your writing is good, but your theme doesn't really work for me.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases