Looks like it's time for a Warlord Sub-Forum Again...somehow.

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Seriously. Half the threads in the top ten of the 5e forum are all rehashing Warlords: yay/naye, how, why, what do they get....

Didn't we do all of this already last year?

Satyrn

First Post
Another forum I frequent has a "hugs" rating for posts.

I really want to rate your post hug.png

Bigsta

Explorer
Obviously magic would be required resurrect the sub-forum, because it's absolutely ridiculous to think you could just "shout" it back into existence.

Yunru

Banned
Banned
It's weird, because at least half the posts say the Warlord's not wnated by anyone except a minority, and yet here we are again.

Eubani

Legend
It's weird, because at least half the posts say the Warlord's not wnated by anyone except a minority, and yet here we are again.

Probably the same group that dishonestly screams that a martial character doing more than "I attack" and the occasional ability check is using magic.

Yunru

Banned
Banned
Probably the same group that dishonestly screams that a martial character doing more than "I attack" and the occasional ability check is using magic.
Yeah, Warlord abilities are pure psychological in their basis, not mystical.

Yunru

Banned
Banned
I actually don't know what a warlord is. Was it a class in a previous edition or something?

If only there was someone to explain it...
Warlords play Pot of Greed.

Unless you weren't joking, in which case it's been in several generations under different names. 4e's was the Warlord.

Remove ads