AGELESS Campaign Characters & Out-of-Game Talk

Steve Jung

Explorer
Here's Lawrence's character sheet. He's 4th level.

Code:
Name: Lawrence Cantrell
Class: Rogue
Race: Human
Size: Medium
Alignment: Neutral Good
Deity: Hermes

Str: 11 +0            Level: 4        XP: 9565 10/28/11
Dex: 15 +2            BAB: +3         HP: 15 (4d6+0)
Con: 11 +0            Grapple: +3     Dmg Red: -/-
Int: 11 +0            Speed: 30'      Spell Res: -
Wis: 12 +1            Init: +6        Spell Save: -
Cha: 13 +1            ACP: -0         Spell Fail: -%

Base  Armor Shld   Dex  Size   Nat  Misc  Total
Armor:              10    +0    +0    +2    +0    +0    +0    12
Touch: 12              Flatfooted: 12

Base   Mod  Misc  Total
Fort:                      1     +0         +1
Ref:                       4     +2         +6
Will:                      1     +1         +2

Weapon                  Attack   Damage     Critical
Pocket Derringer          +2      2d6        20/x2

Languages: English

Abilities: Sneak attack (+2d6), Evasion, Uncanny dodge (Dex bonus to AC)

Feats: Improved Initiative, Skill Focus (Bluff), Skill Focus (Forgery).

Skill Points: 63       Max Ranks: 7/3.5
Skills                   Ranks  Mod  Misc  Total
Bluff                      7    +1    +2   +10
Disguise                   7    +1          +8
Forgery                    7    +0    +2    +9
Gather Information         7    +1          +8
Hide                       7    +2          +9
Move Silently              7    +2          +9
Search                     7    +0          +7
Sense Motive               7    +1          +8
Spot                       7    +1          +8

Equipment:               Cost  Weight
Total Weight: lb      Money: 

Lgt   Med   Hvy  Lift  Push
Max Weight:                38    76    115   230  1150

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 188lb
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Skin: Pale

Silver Moon

Adventurer
An "AGELESS" story hour posting referenced the four-module "Wild West" PBP campaign, so I bumped those four modules to the first page of the forum. Since then each has received over 100 views, with "Wizards, Whiskey and Wonderful Things" at over 200 views (perhaps due to the catchy title).

That campaign concluded in April of 2007, which marks this month as the 10th anniversary of its ending. That campaign is, and will probably always be, my absolute favorite gaming experience. That is due in no small part to the nine of us who were the primary players. I am glad that several of us (plus Jon) have continued with the AGELESS campaign and am looking forward to it soon resuming.

Silver Moon

Adventurer
The revised Callum Stuart sheet should be posted by this weekend. I will start the Experience Points once I have completed my 2016 income taxes.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Jon ... I'd like to say broke his arm. He wasn't lucky enough to break his arm, he tore his muscles in his arm and we're in the process of figuring it all out. Which makes doing *everything* more difficult. He may need surgery :(

We're also traveling from April 12-20th.

But! He's so not off the hook ;)

This just means he has more time to figure out what he's doing and get us all going in the right direction. I swear if he doesn't get this thing going soon, I'm going to either run it myself or go out and find someone else to run it for us.

:D

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Still haven't cracked the 3E books or begun my taxes. I did locate the printouts I made of the remaining Story Hour chapters to do the experience points from.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
We found out last night Jon's bicep is "hanging on by a thread." He's on his way to the surgeon right now, he's likely going to need major surgery to repair it. You have some time to finish your taxes (though I can't give you an exception ;) ) and get your sheet updated.

He'll have some recovery time to get the game together.

I'll say this: his students have had either the worst semester ever or the best semester ever, depending on how you look at it :-o

Sent from my iPad using EN World

orchid blossom

Explorer
Ugh. That just sounds... ugh. I know you'll make sure he takes care of himself and heals up.

Just thinking about that is giving me the heebie jeebies.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
So Jon [MENTION=2820]Fenris[/MENTION] did have surgery and now is recovery nicely with a huge brace on his arm. He's just started therapy now and healing up, though typing is slow going for him, he is around.

So I'm hoping that he can finish up his semester the second week of May, get Bella through her first hand surgery, also the second week of May, then get this thing on the road. Cause like I said, I will darned well do it myself. It just wouldn't be nearly as fun (and of course, I've never done it before lol).

Fenris

Adventurer
Hi Gang,
Ok, yes my bicep ripped off my bone and they had to drill into the bone to reattach it. But recovery hasn't been too bad. I even get to bend my elbow a little now!

John better have done his taxes by now (let's hope) or he filed for an extension. So we need his character sheet up and for him to finish XP.

I will be done with finals on the 9th. I have yet another court date on the 8th, Bella has surgery on the 11th, so that week is super super busy. SO I am setting a tentative start date as May 15th. Sorry for the delay folks but just two more weeks!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases