AGELESS Campaign Characters & Out-of-Game Talk

orchid blossom

Explorer
Hi Gang,
Ok, yes my bicep ripped off my bone and they had to drill into the bone to reattach it. But recovery hasn't been too bad. I even get to bend my elbow a little now!

John better have done his taxes by now (let's hope) or he filed for an extension. So we need his character sheet up and for him to finish XP.

I will be done with finals on the 9th. I have yet another court date on the 8th, Bella has surgery on the 11th, so that week is super super busy. SO I am setting a tentative start date as May 15th. Sorry for the delay folks but just two more weeks!

i can't believe I missed this when it came up.

I'm glad to hear the recovery isn't too bad considering the nastiness of the injury.

May 15th is actually much sooner than I thought we'd be getting started again. I'm ready whenever you are!

Queenie

Queen of Everything
I'd better get BOTH my character's up to par!!! Mina has only a half baked sheet. Though I do find it odd that with all her and James's experience they are only 4th (maybe 5th by now) level.

I honestly don't know what to do with Ruby - keep going with Bard or just switch over to something else we need. Sorcerer (which Mina will fill better with an actual, full sheet) or even Cleric of Aphrodite? That might be much for Ruby lol.

I don't know!!!!!!!

orchid blossom

Explorer
I'd better get BOTH my character's up to par!!! Mina has only a half baked sheet. Though I do find it odd that with all her and James's experience they are only 4th (maybe 5th by now) level.

I honestly don't know what to do with Ruby - keep going with Bard or just switch over to something else we need. Sorcerer (which Mina will fill better with an actual, full sheet) or even Cleric of Aphrodite? That might be much for Ruby lol.

I don't know!!!!!!!

Well, the nice thing about this play by post is that your class isn't nearly as limiting as it can be in a table game. Ruby will still be herself; you're just choosing which new skills and elements you want to add.

I used to pick new sorcerer spells depending in what had happened to my character in the last level. That's one way to go about it. Look at whatever best reflects the changes you think might happen in Ruby because of her most recent adventures. So has being in a country where magic is used openly sharpened her interest in it? A sorcerer level might work. Did the presence of Bast make her curious about what it's like to be so close to the deity you see as your patron? Cleric might be a way to go.

I'm not sure if it's helpful, but that's one way to look at it.

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Though I do find it odd that with all her and James's experience they are only 4th (maybe 5th by now) level.
Yeah, I know. But I didn't want to have to pull a "Gonzales" and come up with contrived reasons why she needed to miss key times in the modules to keep her from dominating the action. Having her balanced in level with the others kept it an ensemble game.

Silver Moon

Adventurer
I'll try to get to it tomorrow. School has been a bear this week, with post commencement week meetings and hearings at the end of the week (I am co-chair of the Academic Review Board, which hears appeals for students who are suspended or dismissed due to GPA).

Last edited:

Fenris

Adventurer
I'll try to get to it tomorrow. School has been a bear this week, with post commencement week meetings and hearings at the end of the week (I am co-chair of the Academic Review Board, which hears appears for students who are suspended or dismissed due to GPA).

No worries. If you are around I will get things rolling without a sheet. Although this week ended up being horrendously busy for us as well, and all the way through June 1 is crazy, so don't rush. I will try to get us started and that doesn't need a sheet.

Silver Moon

Adventurer
No worries. If you are around I will get things rolling without a sheet. Although this week ended up being horrendously busy for us as well, and all the way through June 1 is crazy, so don't rush. I will try to get us started and that doesn't need a sheet.
I'll be pretty much tied up until June 2nd myself. Meeting my co-author today on an academic paper we're writing, then all day appeal hearings tomorrow. Next week doesn't look much lighter, with student portfolio assessments on the docket. As non-tenured and not being able to say "No" to any requests, I wound up on all three committees that have work beyond the semester and into the summer.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases