D&D 5E Dwimmermount [IC]

GreenKarl

First Post
The company heads north to the boarding house, which has a lantern burning over the door with the symbol of what might be a bed painted over it. Just past the boarding house appeared to be a public stables and there were a few workers loading hay off of a wagon and lifting it up into the lofts above.

Knocking on the door and older gentlemen dressed in a green smock and wearing a heavy coat and hat answered fairly quickly. Looking you over he says "Lookin' fer rooms I would wager? Wells I runs a clean place, so 2 silver coin a night fer a room. They can fit two fellows in them each if ye want but I don't like more then that. Iffin' you insist on putting three fellows in a room that will be 3 silver a night. I don't think ye can stack anymore then that in a place. My wife serves a dinner at night downstairs and that be the only meal a day I provide and included in the cost per night. We already eat so yer out of luck for tonight. Iffin' ye need more there is some fine establishments in town. I ant got no barn so yer animals will need to go to the stables..."

GreenKarl

First Post
He takes the money and opens the door fully to invite you and the rest of the company inside. He then shuffles over to a tall shelf with a number of individual slots and numbers painted below each of them. He removes a key with a small wooden peg attached to it by a leather tong. Painted in white letters it reads 2A, which he hands to you saying "Second floor, first door after the stairs my lady. The other residents are all up on third floor so ye can have some bathroom privacy."

xynthoros

First Post
"I for one am not preferring to be stacked 'three high,' I'll take a room as well." He pulled out a pouch and rifled through for the two silver. "Have you got a hot bath in here? My bones are aching and I would really appreciate one."

SunGold

First Post
"Thank you, sir," Shara says with a smile as she takes the key. "And I'd love a bath as well. Let me know when you're finished, Mikel?"

GreenKarl

First Post
"Sure" the man nods. "But that be about all we can handle tonight. Iffin' the rest of ye wants to bath ye will have to wait until morning. My wife ant staying up all nights a waiting on ye hand and foot as it were..."

SunGold

First Post
"Oh, my apologies...I didn't think of that," Shara replies sheepishly. "I can certainly wait until morning. I get up early anyway. She can knock on the door anytime; I'll be up."

GreenKarl

First Post
"Wes are up before first light so anytime after that is fine. Just give her some time to boil the water and ye are fine..." he says in reply.

"By and by, my name is Adryen Hermen, and me wife is Whenly. I be an lawyer also by trade iffin' ye needs one and I handles the paperwork for the sellswords that be staying here iffin' ye are interested in their services. Iffin' ye want ye can also retain my services for such work or iffin' ye are planning on signing up for an Adventuring Charter. I charge the standard 10% fee of either what ye are paid or for the charter itself. Let me know if ye are interested. But tomorrow, it be too late and cold tonight."

TallIan

Explorer
Magen Brigward
Fighter 2

Magen sends Edgar and Galan to the stables to sort out the mule, then turns to the inn-keep. I'd like two rooms please. Might I trouble you for a bucket of hot water, my page can help." He hands over the four silver, takes his keys and heads up to his room.

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]
Passive Perception: 11
AC: 23
Initiative: +0
HP: 24/24 (HD: 2/2d10)

Offense:
Longsword: +5 5ft 1d8+3S
Longsword (2hnd): +5 5ft 1d10+3
Longbow: +2 150/600 1d8P

Second Wind: 1/1
Action Surge: 1/1
Inspiration: 3