D&D 5E Dwimmermount [IC]

TallIan

Explorer
Magen Brigward
Fighter 2

Magen looks a little sheepish then admits, "I haven't the funds to pay for myself right now, though both of the count's lbs sound a little dangerous for a group that has never fought together."

He returns to the scribe, "My companions and i haven't been long together, if we took one of the count's jobs would that adventuring charter allow us to take one or two easy ones before we head into the forest or tracking down rogue adventurers?"

OOC: Sprung or a healing potion and that stings :(

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]
Passive Perception: 11
AC: 19
Initiative: +0
HP: 24/24 (HD: 2/2d10)

Offense:
Longsword: +5 5ft 1d8+3S
Longsword (2hnd): +5 5ft 1d10+3
H. Crossbow: +2 150/600 1d10P Heavy, Two handed

Second Wind: 1/1
Action Surge: 1/1
Inspiration: 3
[/SBLOCK]

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

GreenKarl

First Post
"Hmm" the scribe mutters to himself while scratching his chin. "An interesting prospect. I tell you what. The Garassion here has been stretched mighty thin with the attack last month and all the new comers passing through town. The patrols that normally ride over the areas have been thin of late and I believe this is one of the reason the goblins have been emboldened to come down from the Wintercap Mountains and attacking rancher Hiddell's place and raiding other homesteads."

After a moment of silence he continues "If you can clear them goblins out in the next month or so, I will forward you the cost of the first six-months Adventure Charter. This is irregardless of what Hiddell will pay you, but I want proof that the goblins have fled or been destroyed. If you cannot deal with them in the month allotted you will own the whole six month price."

Sitting back in his chair he looks Magen straight on and says "What say you to that? Sound fair?"

TallIan

Explorer
Magen Brigward
Fighter 2

"It sounds like a bit of a gamble," Magen says, "but a fair one.". More importantly he knew exactly what he owed and would not have things coming back at him later. "I'll see if my companions are in agreement."

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]
Passive Perception: 11
AC: 19
Initiative: +0
HP: 24/24 (HD: 2/2d10)

Offense:
Longsword: +5 5ft 1d8+3S
Longsword (2hnd): +5 5ft 1d10+3
H. Crossbow: +2 150/600 1d10P Heavy, Two handed

Second Wind: 1/1
Action Surge: 1/1
Inspiration: 3
[/SBLOCK]

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

eayres33

Explorer
Hunter Brightwood

Hunter listened to the scribe's conversation with the adventuring group, so many different options, it may be difficult to pick one best fit each party member’s needs.

Magen voiced his preference for the scribe’s last offer. “I’m always up for a little risk taking,” Hunter chuckled softly, “I mean look where we are, look what we are trying to raise money to do. I say we roll the dice and punch our ticket to the big adventure.”

“Plus if we can’t clear out some goblins in a month, then maybe we are not quiet cut out to be an adventuring group, but I'm sure that will not be the case” Hunter said and grinned widely.

xynthoros

First Post
"Eradicating a few goblins sounds like a good way to stretch my magical powers, I have been working on magical theory and knowledge for the longest time; I haven't had much opportunity to put it into practice." Mikel's hands glow briefly with arcane magic before the light fades. "It would also do us well to learn more about each other before we delve into the dwimmermount together."

GreenKarl

First Post
The scribe smiles and nods his head as he starts shuffling through some pages on the desk. "It sounds like we are all in agreement. Excellent, most excellent. Now there, ah yes here we go..."

Pulling out a large piece of parchment he says "Now there, I will need a attach an amendment to the Charter with our deal that you will have a full six-month Adventure Charter on the condition that you end the threat of the goblin raiders. If not you will own the city 300 gold pieces for the prices of the Charter..."

Scribbling something down he looks up and says "Now I will need your company's name and your company's leader."

GM: You can still debate the name over in the OOC if you want, and the leader is just your groups spokesmen who anyone seeking your group out will come to first, etc.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases