D&D 5E Dark Fairytale OOC [Closed]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
The only thing I noticed is that you misjudged the wolves in their setting. The story is great and I would like to continue. While setting gives itself easily to episodic encounters, give us some time to make connections/include us in politics st The Academy

Azurewraith

Explorer
Ye the wolves were :):):):)ing brutal I calculated it at medium using DMG law but they shredded you guys. I think that was a combination of them finding a target to single out and stupidly hot dice.

Sa for politics at the academy I can do that there is a dozen or so NPCS in there that I have bullet pointed but looking at them quickly(about to head off to work) just from what I have I could pretty easily whip up an old/new school divide. The old school simply deals with the beasti no questions asked, so in this case kill the satyr that was stealing kids not finding said kids or ever dealing with Enid. The new school fixes the problem much more like you guys have done.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[MENTION=6798581]Azurewraith[/MENTION], can Leonan cast new spell learned this level or I have to wait for the rest? that is, is it available for this fight?

Azurewraith

Explorer
So the first adventure is over, my first PBP adventure to finish in fact! How did it go?

I'm working on a second adventure as you all seemed interested in carrying on. There will be a short period of down time back home. Do what you will with it.

Oh also have one of those level up thingies. They seem pretty cool.

I need to level up. Need to pick a new power. Trying to decide between healing or aura perception (Allows me to determine things about a creature and see things even when invisible or in complete darkness). Not sure if we need healing more than investigative capabilities.

Other than that how do you want to go about debriefing the academy?

Remove ads