D&D 5E Dark Fairytale OOC [Closed]

Azurewraith

Explorer
Ok so [MENTION=6805147]River Song[/MENTION] gets 3 injuries.

So we have a broken rapier.

Minor Scar. The scar doesn’t have any adverse effect, but chicks dig it. Magical healing of 6th level or higher, such as heal and regenerate, removes the scar.

Painful Scar. You have a scar which gets painful whenever it rains, sleets, hails, or snows. Whenever you attempt an action in combat and your scar is giving you pain, you must make a DC 15 Constitution saving throw. On a failed save, you lose your action and can’t use reactions until the start of your next turn. The injury heals if you receive magical healing

Azurewraith

Explorer
Can everyone ensure their sheets are up to date. I'm thinking about cutting a couple encounters given how brutal that wolf run was wouldn't want you all dead...

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Did we level? What Kind of update? Also, this was dangerous, but you could simply give us a way out. Maybe sprites come and shield us for the night while telling us we have N days before the ritual. That way you can have all planned encounters and we get a timeline for planning resources.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Missed that part :-S
Updating tomorrow, I'm currently not near the computer and may be incapable of typing when I return

Remove ads