D&D 5E Dark Fairytale OOC [Closed]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Ye English law is a mess, in fact common law systems in general are a state.

Meh, I'm just being intentionally obtuse, kind a busy at work, but with boring stuff. I understand what you're trying to say and besides, whatever we try we're stuck with Enids reading of the agreement. By what we've seen, the parents felt cheated and intentionally didn't do what the deal asked for. But we definitely need to return to the village and confront the parents to hear the other side.

And/or prosecute them for child trafficking :) - this is monster ruled world where you should know better than to deal with them.

Yeah she'll interpret the deal in anyway that will benefit her and hurt us. That seems to be her deal. However you are correct we need to go back and talk to the villagers. But first a conversation with an faerie elder.

On another note this is probably the first time anyone has heard Kaleth speak with his actual voice and not telepathy.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Ok back to the earlier question about order of things happening. I don't believe delaying an action is a thing in 5e, healing shouldn't matter as the healer will be going before or after the monsters so either in time or to late and as for grappling ill be kind and assume anything like that happens first, same with targeting ill assume the most beneficial target.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases