D&D 5E Dark Fairytale OOC [Closed]

River Song

Explorer
This seems like a good time for this, sorry to everyone but I am going to have to bow out of the game.

Thanks for the great game and interesting idea but I am honestly struggling to want to play Kalveen.
I am not sure what the problem is, and I have been mulling over it for some time, but rest assured it is MY problem.

So with the adventure with the Hag over, this seems an apt place to leave the story.

Thanks again for everything guys.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Thanks again for everything guys.

Sorry to see you go. It must be hard playing a servant. Kinda limits your options.

I get the feeling Everyone is ready then expect a fairly meaty RP update in the morning, working late all week.
You'd probably be right :) Which level are we supposed to be? Do I still need to track those surge effects for the next adventure? I plan on writing them down in character sheet...

Azurewraith

Explorer
Sorry to see you go. It must be hard playing a servant. Kinda limits your options.

You'd probably be right :) Which level are we supposed to be? Do I still need to track those surge effects for the next adventure? I plan on writing them down in character sheet...
5th I believe. Up.to you keep em or chuck em out I'm easy.

Remove ads