D&D 5E Dark Fairytale OOC [Closed]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[MENTION=6802065]Searinox Nagharha[/MENTION], [MENTION=813]jmucchiello[/MENTION], I know it's fun and exciting when you join the new game, but could you please slow down a bit? With 5 posts a day the entire conversation from the guard to the captain passed without single post from [MENTION=5044]Charwoman Gene[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6803188]VLAD the Destroyer[/MENTION] and me managed single post in each conversation.

I've been known to do it occasionally when I randomly get together with [MENTION=6798581]Azurewraith[/MENTION] online, but you need to stop afterwards and see if anyone adds something new that affects the future events. Thank you for your understanding :)

P.S: PbP is slow, you get used to it eventually. Even fastest paced adventures rarely do more than about round per day.

[MENTION=6803188]VLAD the Destroyer[/MENTION], I noticed on your character sheet that you hadn't updated your proficiency bonus to +3. You might want to check your numbers on that sheet.

[MENTION=6803188]VLAD the Destroyer[/MENTION], I noticed on your character sheet that you hadn't updated your proficiency bonus to +3. You might want to check your numbers on that sheet.

Yeah looks like I didn't update that from the fillible sheet I use for myself. I'll update the RG with the proper modifiers.

Remove ads