Silvered Rapier 125
Anti taxon x 2 100
Holy Water x 2 50
Potion of Healing x 4 200
Shield 10

Holy Water Rapier - Academy gift

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
I'm interested but have not participated in an RPG play by post game. What are the expectations, schedule, time commitment, etc. I've played strategy games by post in the distant past but they seem more suited for the medium than RPGs.

Azurewraith

Explorer
I'm interested but have not participated in an RPG play by post game. What are the expectations, schedule, time commitment, etc. I've played strategy games by post in the distant past but they seem more suited for the medium than RPGs.
Basic expectations of playing anything with people aka rule 1 don't be an ass. Try and keep out of character stuff in the out of character thread and make all rolls online. As for schedule there isn't one really post when you can, try and make at least one post a day.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Ok i couldn't wait any longer Here is your IC thread If @MNblockhead wants to join us he can just jump in when he gets a character up as for the rest of you have at it, a few quick things

• Use your brains as well as your brawn
  • Think you character should know something just ask
  • Im not out to kill you but i wont hesitate to do so
  • Not all encounters are CR appropriate if this is the case there will be some way you can "win" it just may take some leg work
  • After some umming and ahhing ill be rocking milestone xp
  • Any questions feel free to ask im a nice guy really :p

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
THanks, looks great! But I'll be travelling next moth over seas and worry that I will not be able to post sufficiently promptly.

For future reference, for these kinds of play-by-post games, what is the expected turn around time? Does everyone post once per day or more or less often?

Azurewraith

Explorer
THanks, looks great! But I'll be travelling next moth over seas and worry that I will not be able to post sufficiently promptly.

For future reference, for these kinds of play-by-post games, what is the expected turn around time? Does everyone post once per day or more or less often?
From what I have seen people try to post once a day but sometimes can't or don't post weekends etc, its all pretty much by ear

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases