D&D 5E Dark Fairytale OOC [Closed]

Azurewraith

Explorer
Sounds good what sort of DC we looking for at the Cba check 15? You got a link to a d10,000 table?(thank God for virtual dice)

Always been a fan of wild surges but felt they got made wrong.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Check is only 10. You could say it is 10+spell level, but then it is straight cha check without penalty

Neurotic

Not too many. Constant Rolling and funky effects are fun up to a point. On the other hand, I played in a game where the surge triggered on 1 Only. I had two surges total up to 3rd level (low level has few spells). That was definitively too little.

You can adjust the rules later I won't mind

pdf table. You can find alternative tables by googling 'wild surge 10000'

Last edited:

Neurotic

Well, there are some that make me a demigod too. Probably same result as far as the game is concerned, I'm off the PC list. You can always rule it away. For example, having sun explode should be changed or the world would be dead already.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Well, there are some that make me a demigod too. Probably same result as far as the game is concerned, I'm off the PC list. You can always rule it away. For example, having sun explode should be changed or the world would be dead already.
Well I figured that went without saying. The demigod thing could work depends when it happen we shall worry about that when it comes up may never happen.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Thanks! I'll post the character today.

Happy Easter!
Everything looks good feel free to introduce your self the others wouldn't be hard to find. You have been sent as reinforcements by the a academy which isn't unheard of however would lead the group to think something more serious is lurking.

Remove ads