Fan Service: The Film. Oops, I mean Atomic Blonde (trailer)

Istbor

Dances with Gnolls
Yeesh.

I don't know man. I kind of wish it was someone new to the scene. Perhaps that would raise my hopes for this more. Right now, I can't say that I am terribly excited by this. Looks like a typical action flick.

ccs

41st lv DM
They can be pretty nice. Depends on whether the movies you want to see are presented in them or not. Not all films make it there.

My local one is owned by the same company that owns the much nicer theatre about a mile away. It doesn't have the HD screens, the IMax type screens, the recliner seats, etc & only has evening hours except for weekends. And the price rises throughout the week to about $5 for Sat/Sun.... But virtually everything that plays up at the main theatre gets cycled through it. So if a Mon/Tue evening show time works for you, AND you can wait several weeks/months you can see movies pretty cheap.
So my in-theatre movie watching gets prioritized. Avengers, Star Wars, James Bond, other A-list stuff? Main theatre. Filler stuff like this? Budget theatre if time permits.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
If it's OK for every woman to unashamedly see Magic Mike and Fifty Shades, then I'm quite happy to watch this one.

It would be a better comparaison if you mentioned John Wick and it featured a homosexual sex scene with Keanu Reeves.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Ryujin

Legend
(From an interview) Apparently Theron was training with Keanu Reeves for this movie, while he was training for "John Wick: Chapter 2." Makes sense, since David Leitch is involved in both.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
(From an interview) Apparently Theron was training with Keanu Reeves for this movie, while he was training for "John Wick: Chapter 2." Makes sense, since David Leitch is involved in both.
Keanu Reeves trained for a lesbian sex scene in John Wick 2?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases