D&D 5E All Mystic All the Time

tglassy

Adventurer
Anyone up for an all Mystic game? I have a thing for themed parties.

The Mystic class came out yesterday for DND 5e, and I'm already playing it in one thread, but upon studying the class, it looks like the Mystic is so versatile, it can fill just about any roll. Melee, stealth, skill monkey, healer, controller, it has them all.

So I thought having a party of Mystics would be...well...interesting. By necessity, it would likely have to be only one of each discipline, forcing everyone to focus on different character types. It would be a great way to play test the material, and see how it works.

Only thing is, I'm not entirely sure I'd want to DM it. I can world build with the best of them, and if push comes to shove, I CAN DM the game, but I wanted to see if anyone else would be interested first.

Any thoughts on a campaign that would work with this? I'm assuming lots of mind flayers and the like? Or we could do one of the DND campaigns.

Shayuri

First Post
Hahaha...it's funny because I was just thinking the other day that this would totally work. The Mystic paths are extremely varied.

It'd be fun; I'd be up to try it if it comes together.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases