D&D 5E [OOC] A Light Hearted Princes of Elemental Evil Hack and Slash II

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Sorry -- I've never been into the shopping resale thing. I'm fine since it's been approved, but I don't think this way naturally.

We'll sell the scrolls as described, and I'll adjust the totals. Sorry to be behind on this.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Ack. You've told me that, but I somehow blocked it. (I think I play too many clerics!).

Apologies. Carradoc will row.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Hey [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION]! Heads up: Thaliss cast Tasha's_Hideous_Laughter just before Maighan cast hold person. Perhaps you'll want to wait just a bit to see if Thaliss' spell works. The effect is essentially the same, and I was also hoping for drowning ;-)
Cheers,

SG

Shayuri

First Post
Hmm! If the Laughter works, she can cast Hold Person on the other dude there then. Retarget.

I think Hideous Laughter wouldn't drown him. He wouldn't be able to take actions, but standing still in water without drowning doesn't take an action per se.

But it WOULD make him unable to attack, which is the important part. :)

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
[MENTION=552]Creamsteak[/MENTION], [MENTION=78599]kobbold[/MENTION] Stew, [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION], [MENTION=6805147]River Song[/MENTION]

Hey guys,

Recruitment for this thread started 2 years ago today. Happy game anniversary!!!! I want to raise my glasst to our terrific DM, and to all of you that have mande his an absolutely great pbp game.
Cheers,

SG

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Wow! That's pretty great. Thanks for noticing this, and thanks to Creamsteak for undertaking the lion's share of the work -- this is and continues to be fun.

Remove ads