Starfinder Check out These STARFINDER Standees From GAMA

The GAMA trade show is going on right now. Paizo is there, and has four awesome standees showing off their upcoming Starfinder game. These standees show a human, an android, a Ksatha, and a Vesk (a newly revealed lizard alien - like a Gorn!)

The GAMA trade show is going on right now. Paizo is there, and has four awesome standees showing off their upcoming Starfinder game. These standees show a human, an android, a Ksatha, and a Vesk (a newly revealed lizard alien - like a Gorn!)

C6_A3K9V4AIy3wL.jpg

Human

C6_BGwcU8AACslx.jpg

Android

C6_BQ01VoAAemCZ.jpg

Kasathal

C6_Bx5QU4AEoyzd.jpg

Vesk

SaveSave

Connorsrpg

Adventurer
Those look great. Actually on a bit of a post-apoc and sci-fi kick ATM. Recent purchases/reads = Coriolis, Fragged Empire & Mutant:Year Zero and have been impressed by all of them, so looking forward to this too.

If for nothing else, than to just 'steal' the aliens for my other settings. I love new races/aliens and adapting them to other settings.

Running a post-apoc world ATM which was invaded by Saurians of different species, so that Vesk pick will be great.

Connorsrpg

Adventurer
Oh, I forgot WOIN in the above. :p ;) Loved the free PC PDFs. I will be purchasing the books for that too. So many good 'systems' around that i want to try. Currently playing 3 Cypher System games, but dying to try new systems.

Remove ads

Remove ads