D&D 5E Player vs Player Tournament style play

Shayuri

First Post
Ah, thanks!

I'm also planning on parachuting in Alpha's 'starting gear' which I omitted from her first fight for flavor's sake. :)

Just a dagger and studded leather armor.

tglassy

Adventurer
Ok! It's set! Alpha and Colden will both go at it!

Level up your characters, if you haven't already. Multiclassing is fine, though not necessarily advised unless you have a plan. I'll get the thread up tonight, and like before, feel free to introduce your characters and RP until I ring the gong tomorrow. Every level of battle, a few things will be switched up to make things more interesting.

Feel free to spend your money to outfit yourselves how you see fit. Each winner gets 50 gold. A single potion of healing is 50 gold, if you're wondering. The purse gets bigger with each subsequent win.

tglassy

Adventurer
Hey, I finally got a working map! The thread is up and Round 2 has officially begun! (Once you've leveled up and decided on what you want to spend your money on, if anything.)

But I am le tired, so I am going to bed. Night!

Azurewraith

Explorer
I would like to get the next round of fights together, so Azurewraith, and whoever loses the other match, go ahead and make a new character. Level 3. They are in the Regional Championship, which is a slightly larger city where the winners of the outlying territories will fight to the death.

The downside to having to make a new character is you don't get to have the monetary rewards of those who win matches. Also, those who win can take any magic or unique items from those they kill. It's a way to give winners of each championship a leg up.
Ok this could take me a bit longer than 1nap time to cook up. So I'm assuming we just start with basic gear as loser penalty.

By Jove IV got it why didn't I :):):):)ing think of this before!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases