D&D 5E Homebrew Magic Item Cards

Dr.Gonzo

First Post
These are some magic item cards I made. Some of you other DM's out there might get some use out of them, so I figured why not post them. Some are from the DMG, but most of them are homebrew, so there might be some balance issues. I made these using mtgcardmaker.com. I made them for my campaign, which is set in a place similar to eberron with airships and firearms. I changed tinkering into engineering and made a system where engineers could build all kinds of stuff by making engineering checks during long rests and downtime, so some of the cards refer to that.

Alchemist's Fire.jpgAlchemist's Jug.jpgAnimated Net.jpgArchitect's Skull-clamp.jpgArmour of the Assassin.jpgArmour of the Frozen King.jpgArms of the Colossus.jpgArrow of Slaying.jpgAxe of Sirrion.jpgAxe of the Bear.jpgBarrage Bow.jpgBeacon Bow.jpgBelt of the Bear.jpgBelt of the Dragon.jpgBelt of the Lion.jpgBoomstick.jpgBoots of Spider Climb.jpgBoots of the Assassin.jpgBow of Melora.jpgBow of the Assassin.jpgChain of Returning.jpgContortionist's Leather.jpgCrown of Dual Minds.jpgDragon Slayer Sword.jpgDragon-tooth Dagger.jpgDruid's Amulet.jpgEngineer's Crossbow.jpgEversharp Katana.jpgFalchion of Glancing.jpgFlail of Cruelty.jpgFlamestone.jpgFrost Dagger.jpgFrostbitten Longspear.jpgGatling Gun.jpgGauntlets of Ogre Power.jpgGauntlets of the Mechanic.jpgGlaive of Piercing.jpgGlove of Storing.jpgGloves of the Bear.jpgGreater Staff of Lightning.jpgGreater Staff of Radiance.jpgGuardian Armour.jpgHand-wraps of the Gloryseeker.jpgHealer's Amulet.jpgHelm of the Hunter.jpgHelm of the Raven Queen.jpgHoly Water.jpgIllusionist's Amulet.jpgJavelin of the Champion.jpgLightning Cannon.jpgLion Shield.jpgMask of Devotion.jpgMask of the Deceiver.jpgMinotaur Platemail.jpgMusket.jpgNavigator's Orb.jpgNecromancer's Amulet.jpgPistol.jpgPortable Hole.jpgPotion of Haste.jpgPotion of Healing (greater).jpgPotion of Healing (superior).jpgPotion of Healing.jpgPotion of Vitality.jpgPyromancer's Amulet.jpgRed Dragon Scale Mail.jpgRing of Cardiovascularity.jpgRing of Seduction.jpgRing of Spell Storing.jpgRobes of Protection.jpgRobes of the Illusionist.jpgScroll of Banishment.jpgScroll of Barkskin.jpgScroll of Beacon of Hope.jpgScroll of Cure Wounds 1st level.jpgScroll of Cure Wounds 2nd level.jpgScroll of Cure Wounds 3rd level.jpgScroll of Enhance Ability.jpgScroll of Enlarge Reduce.jpgScroll of Fireball.jpgScroll of Fly.jpgScroll of Misty Step.jpgScroll of Reincarnate.jpgScroll of Shatter.jpgScroll of Speak With Dead.jpgScroll of True Resurrection.jpgSending Stone 1.jpgSending Stone 2.jpgShadow Lance.jpgShield of Defence.jpgShield of the Bear.jpgShield of the Boar.jpgShield of the Light-bringer.jpgShield of the Ram.jpgShillelagh Staff.jpgSoul Gem.jpgSpear of Balance.jpgStaff of Fire.jpgStaff of Wisdom.jpgSwift Blade.jpgSwiftfoot Boots.jpgThundershard Greatclub.jpgVampiric Dagger.jpgVestments of Devotion.jpgVestments of Sacrifice.jpgVial of Acid.jpgWand of the War Mage.jpgWarlord's Claymore.jpgWizard Spellbook.jpg

freeWeemsy

First Post
These are really neat! Something that would be really nice is if you had a catalog of the items for generic use as well. I could see myself using a few items in my campaign such as The Beacon Bow, or The Architect's Clamp which would really go along well with the crafting system I designed.

Also do you happen to have a place where we can get these in a print friendly grid?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases