Anyone want to sell their D&D Insider account?

firebeetle71

First Post
I had a D&D Insider account, but lost it when my credit card was canceled due to the Target hack a couple of years back. :p

I'd REALLY like to have an account again, but you can't get one unless you maintained your old account. Anyone with an account looking to get out? A change of email and credit card would be all that is needed.

Please let me know.

darkbard

Legend
I had a D&D Insider account, but lost it when my credit card was canceled due to the Target hack a couple of years back. :p

I'd REALLY like to have an account again, but you can't get one unless you maintained your old account. Anyone with an account looking to get out? A change of email and credit card would be all that is needed.

Please let me know.

Actually, unless I'm mistaken, if you ever had a DDI account, someone figured out a workaround on how to renew your account after it expired. Searching the 'boards should turn up the thread about it....

EDIT: Check this out: http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?489350-Can-t-Renew-my-DDI-SUB&prefixid=wotc

Last edited:

This,may or may not work: Log into your wizards account, then click the button to manage your insider account.

Click on the links for managing payment (something like that)

Remove ads