What are your favorite games?

If I had to pick one single favorite game, it would be The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Now, as far an actual list, I’d go with Skyrim, the Dark Souls/Bloodborne series, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Splatoon, the Zelda series, and Drakan: The Ancient Gates.

Jhaelen

First Post
My favorite (computer) games are all at least over a decade old: Galactic Civilizations II, Diablo 2, Master of Magic, ...
Apart from offering better graphics, more recent releases at best seem to offer comparable gameplay (more often it's actually worse), so few compelling new games have come to my attention.

'This War of Mine' is my only rather recent acquisition.

Nalleile

First Post
I like to get together with friends and play board games, but if there is no possibility, then I played in my favorite game is Davinci-diamonds. It's a colorful and colorful game with good graphics that will not let you get bored:)

Last edited:

Azurewraith

Explorer
Anything that makes me want to tear my hair out and throw my control against the wall. I laugh at people who think darksouls is anywhere remotely hard

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
- Empire Deluxe (for PC)
- Gamma World, vol 2 or a D&D3.5 conversion preferred (RPG)
- Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri (for PC)
- I got Civilization for Christmas (but haven't opened it yet due to excessive overtime at work)
- Forget-which-one early Zelda game, especially the classic sound effects
- Risk (board game)

Mallus

Legend
Since the OP listed video/computer games...

Civilization
Star Control
Master of Orion
Freespace
Skies of Arcadia
Soul Calibur
Mass Effect (loving Andromeda, so far)

edit: forget Tie Fighter, Alpha Centauri, Dragon Age (esp. DA2 - bite me, haters!).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases