What are your favorite games?

Kaiverta

First Post
Final Fantasy series! Namely FF8 and FF15. I also love The Witcher 3 (haven't finished that yet due to art commission workload).

I also like the Tales series. :)

EmberGod

First Post
I like small flash games. I think such games are not annoying and it's aways relaxing to play them. My favorite are Sling, Red ball and Cake Master

Last edited:

aramis erak

Legend
It's interesting to know what games do visitors of this forum like except those that are already in hot topics :D
I'm sure you have more of favorite ones
So what about you? :)

The Civ line, esp. Civ II Gold and Civ V.
The Zelda series - esp. Windwaker and Skyward Sword, also the Oracles pair.
That game passed off as a zelda game but which really isn't, ... Breath of the Wild... Great game. Lousy Zelda.
Lego games - loved just about all of them.

Ryujin

Legend
I like playing mind games. Think about it.

RPG-IRL

I've got friends who do VO work, but I don't play computer/console games. I think that the last comp game that i played was "Pool of Radiance" by SSI. I'm pretty much just a RPG guy; mostly Pathfinder, D&D 2, 3, 3.5, 4, some Savage Worlds these days, though I've played dozens of them. I'd like to try out the newer Star Trek RPG and am hoping to get a comedy-horror campaign going, some time, using Dead Gentlemen's "Demon Hunters" Fate Core based game.

EmberGod

First Post
I am a fan of escape room games. But they are much better in real life. When I was in LA I visited The Quest Factory rooms . I visited 2 rooms Clinic and The Laboratory of Lost Species. Had a great time, it was fun and I'll definitely try Queen Anne's Revenge room next time.

Last edited:

Anna Kosten

First Post
Outdoor game: Volleyball. Board game: Innovation. I suppose that’s a card game, actually. Computer game: hm… Civ 5 perhaps? Really love watching video play-throughs of new/indie games to see all the innovations in UI and first-run user experience coming out of the gaming industry.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases