Starfinder Starfinder's Spaceships Are Pretty!

Courtesy of figures.com at the GAMA trade show this weekend, these slides from the Paizo panel show off some gorgeous spaceship art from the Vesk (lizard people), the Shirren (insect people), and the Pactworld Alliance . Someone asked me the other day whether there would be a space hex grid battle map from Paizo, too -- the slide below answers that one with a definitive yes!

12659.jpg

12660.jpg

12661.jpg

12666.jpg

turkeygiant

First Post
The Vesk ships kinda look like the Gamila ships from Space Battleship Yamato which is awesome. But that begs the question can we get a Wave Motion Gun on our ship to fight them?

thexar

Explorer
The Vesk ships kinda look like the Gamila ships from Space Battleship Yamato which is awesome. But that begs the question can we get a Wave Motion Gun on our ship to fight them?

Raises the question, it does not beg it.
"To beg a question means to assume the conclusion of an argument—a type of circular reasoning. This is an informal fallacy, in which an arguer includes the conclusion to be proven within a premise of the argument, often in an indirect way such that its presence within the premise is hidden or at least not easily apparent."

Bluenose

Adventurer
The box art isn't terrible, I'll say that. I'll believe the ships are any better than average when I can see them, and that's a rather stiffer test than it would have been even a decade ago. Kickstarter in particular has let some very nice miniatures get into production.

Lwaxy

Cute but dangerous
Hmm...nothing special,generic spaceship design, Minbari comes indeed to mind. I would have preferred something more elegant and less "bubbly."

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases