Dark Fairytale IC

Azurewraith

Explorer
A soft lulby sweeps into the village it is faint at first but grows louder it is reminiscent of bird song and is entirely entrancing you can't help but want to hear more. As the song continues drowsiness washes over the group. The two half elves quickly shake the effects off thanks to there elven heritage as does Kalveen Colember on the other hand drifts off for a nice peaceful Nap.

You can't see the source of the music at first but then you spot something circling the woods on the edge of the village, it is definitely humanoid in general shape as the figure steps between the trees you can now see that it is a satyr playing a set of pan pipes. Once he seems happy everyone is asleep he stashes his pipes and waits against a tree.
e10e014e0079699431d42a1a90c0a6b2.jpg

The three children remaining in town begin to head across the center of town to the square.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Kalveen, can you get to others without alerting the creature?" the sorcerer nudges the ranger "I'll try to approach it unseen. If we cannot stop it, I'll try to leave the trail for you."

[roll0]

EDIT: I'd say roller works perfectly - it gives when it's not important and takes when it is :)

Leonan shimies down the rope which is generally hide to do stealthily and he curses himself for not going through the house. But there is nothing he can do at the moment. If the creature paid attention at that moment, he would be seen. Hopefully, he can do better once on the ground

Last edited:

Neurotic

Using his ability to manipulate luck, Leonan twists the strands of fate and at exactly the moment he went down the window everyone was focused elsewhere and he slipped after the children unseen.
[roll0]

EDIT: this replaces the above roll for stealth

Neurotic

Unfortunately for Leonan the satyr was looking as he attempted to descend down the rope. A further chorus from the pan pipes blasts out, fortunately however they have no effect whatsoever.

You're too fast, check my latest update - this is a cost of using site roller, I have to re-post to roll again

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases