Dark Fairytale IC

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I have my healing, but need to check how much damage I took and how that works with vitality rules

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: I owe some injuries as well grr I had this all on my paper scrap, last time I use my book mark for notes! I'll have to comb through the combat bear with.

Neurotic

Leonan looks at the thorn thicket.

"Anyone has something we could use to pass this? Good old forest fire might help, but we need to pass through. I will try something."

He casts and the section of the forest floor raises up moving the thicket upward. Another column raises right next to it. Finally, the top splits, trying to tear the plants or at least create low, narrow tunnel under the thorns.

River Song

Explorer
Kalveen looks at the vines in frustration. "Do you think we can slash through it?" he starts to hack away with the scimitar.

"Or do we try go around?"

Azurewraith

Explorer
The vines are thick and tightly interlocked, after slashing for a few moments they are severed however cutting ones way all the way through would take some time.

Neurotic

"Can we go around? Can she do this again to stump us wherever we go? Kalveen? Kaleth, Prince, can you do something about the thicket? Burn it?"
The sorcerer sees the time slipping away from them, but has no useful idea how to bypass this.

[MENTION=6805147]River Song[/MENTION], [MENTION=5044]Charwoman Gene[/MENTION], [MENTION=6803188]VLAD the Destroyer[/MENTION], help?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases