Dark Fairytale IC

Azurewraith

Explorer
The elf silently heads towards the door leaving his drink unfinished on the table. Once outside in the square he leads you to a small darkwood hut identical to the other small darkwood huts around it.
2838a321eb3114d7d7b7423cf8f0e232.jpg

Entering the building there is a women sat by the hearth knitting she looks up as you all enter but says nothing. The hut itself is modestly decorated a small table with accompanying chairs and a cabinet all made from darkwood, infact the only thing not made from darkwood is the large brown rug on the floor.

You are lead to a bedroom with a darkwood bed and desk, all of which are impeccably clean, above the bed there is a window.This was... is her room the elf states as he leaves the room. You can hear hushed tones as you begin to look around. Nothing of interest is revealed other than the room has defiantly been cleaned after the incedent.

Kaleth begins to go through the room looking for any clues to what might have happened to the child. The man works methodically starting at the windows and working his way around the room until he returns to the window.

[roll0]

Azurewraith

Explorer
The room shows no sign of forced entry the glass in the windows is still fully intact and given the price and time it takes to make glass it couldn't have been replaced to in such a short time. Non of the wood shows any markings either.

River Song

Explorer
"It looks scant of clues as to the young ladies fate," pausing to look around. "Who cleaned the room?"

OOC: did we see a rubbish bin analogue near the house? If so, he will search through it; surreptitiously if he can.

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: Nothing of the sort but maybe the lack of clues, is a clue

The female elf steps forward "I did, I wanted everything to be ready for her return"

River Song

Explorer
Considering the elf woman's answer carefully. "Did it require much cleaning?"

"Do I have your permission to take a quick look around?" he asks.

OOC: looking for personal effects that may belong to the missing girl i.e. clothing, ornaments, anything that shows any element of personality.

Last edited:

Azurewraith

Explorer
"No, Alissa was a very tidy girl. Please feel free to look around if you think it will help." at this point Alissa's mother leaves the room.

Checking inside the wardrobe you find plain and simple cloths of wool and linnen. There is a long dress made from green silk with flowers embroidered upon it. Behind the dress there appears to be a secret panel in wood no bigger than the size of your hand. Inside the compartment behind the panel is a small carving of a darkwood tree.

OOC: Used Kaleths previous roll just to keep things moving along. I'm assuming you would all be working together on this and not doing the lemming dance

River Song

Explorer
Kalveen rolls the wooden tree over in his hand before showing the others.

OOC: Is there a significance to this that our characters would be aware of? Do you require a roll?

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: Darkwood is shaped via a magical ritual, so either Alissa knew this ritual unlikely given her age or some once else did it for her. Given that she hid it one would assume something is a miss.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases