Dark Fairytale IC

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.

"Another thing we can do in the meantime is go and search the rooms of the children's friends. I would bet they are not the only ones with these....carvings."

"That is an inspired idea, Kalveen. I agree with this part. But I still think we should search for the tree while there is light. We can rest through the night in turns. Or tomorrow morning."

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: It may be an idea to wait until morning to question the children. They will all be asleep.

OOC:
Aren't we in the middle of the day? Or rather, what's the time now? If it's already night - esp. late night, we need to find stakeout position, not look for the tree or talk in the tavern.

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: The sun had just about set when you arrived and your investigations have taken about an hour so lets say its around 8/ 830. So not overly late. It's still light enough to see.

River Song

Explorer
Kalveen looked at the growing gloom, "It may pay to stay on guard this night then and see if anything odd happens."

Looking around, he looks for good vantage points which between the four of them they could survey the town. "We should get comfortable and set up some vantage points to keep watch."

OOC: Should we settle in for a wakeful night?

Azurewraith

Explorer
There isn't any high ground for spotting things as the land is pretty flat and the village is pretty open. Hiding in the surrounding wood you could keep out of sight and only be a couple of mins sprint from the center of town. The well could pose an interesting hiding space if you could make it work. One of the victims parents could be persuaded to lend you a window. Then there is the ally way besides the pub that leads to the cellar, then there's the cellar itself but the view may be restricted.

Kaleth looks around then to his companions.

We could split into two groups. One group could be in the alley the other in one of the buildings overlooking the square.

OOC: Does the pub/inn have rooms that overlook the square?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases