Dark Fairytale IC

Azurewraith

Explorer
The alleyway provides a good view into the center of town with very little obstruction save the buildings blocking whats behind them and the slight obstruction from the well. Meanwhile it offers superb protection from prying eyes as the tavern is storing empty kegs there not to mention the shadows created from the nearby building.

OOC: You will have to choose which building to hide in the tavern itself doesn't cover anything the alleyway doesn't. The houses of the kidnapped however would provided slightly different sight lines with the advantage of also having a rear window. Once your all in position make a perception roll and we shall see what we can find.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC:
Leonan asks the parents for the order of disappearance, trying to discern if there is a pattern. If there is, he takes place looking at the next potential area. Otherwise he chooses (with parents permission) a house that overlooks parts not covered by the tavern alley, but close enough to hear any commotion. He lowers the rope from the window so he can quickly come to his friends aid if needed.

"We shouldn't split too many ways. I'd say pair of us in the house and pair in the alley so no one is completely alone."

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: I'll straight out say there is no pattern as the village is that small it would be impossible to make things look random.

The parents of the missing twins are rather fat couple of elves and all to keen to let you borrow a spot by their window. Amalia the mother of the twins is constantly trying to feed you anything from sourdough to nuts and berries.

The house is located on the northern edge of town and covers the cross section of town that cannot easily be seen from the ally.

River Song

Explorer
I'll take the house with the twins, my lord,"Kalveen states. It should offer some advantages and cover some of the blind spots.

OOC: Passive Perception = 18, Perception roll= [roll0]

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: now that everyone is in position those that haven't would you like to make a,perception check, ill use PP if it's higher.l and a wisdom save from everyone thanking you

Remove ads