Starfinder Behold The STARFINDER Core Rulebook Cover!

Last night, Paizo revealed the final cover for its upcoming Starfinder Core Rulebook! Starfinder, based on the Pathfinder rules, is due for release this August. A 582-page book, with a cover illustration by Remko Troost.

Last night, Paizo revealed the final cover for its upcoming Starfinder Core Rulebook! Starfinder, based on the Pathfinder rules, is due for release this August. A 582-page book, with a cover illustration by Remko Troost.

C7peEAfVQAAh_c1.jpg

SaveSave
SaveSave

JeffB

Legend
If I did not know what the game was , I would totally pass this by on the shelf. Covers that don't show some kind of action the game represents and instead show only static posed "hey, don't I look so totally effin awesome?" characters are boooooooorrrrrriiiinnnnnggg., Afaic.

Paizo's Art Director should take a look at how FFG does their Star Wars corebooks in mixing iconic characters in a static pose and a scene that conveys adventure/action.

Reynard

Legend
I think the art is great but I find it a little strange it is entirely sci-fi. Nothing on the cover says "science fantasy" even to the extent of Star Wars, let alone the Pathfinder in Space they have made Starfinder sound like thus far. Does that mean the magical elements in the game will be more subdued than we have been led to believe, or just that they wanted something really space opera for the cover?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It is clearly sci-fantasy, but I'd agree with Reynard that there's no magic obviously on display in the image.

Remove ads

Remove ads