D&D 5E [OOC] Adventures in Ashwell: The Edge of Dispater

industrygothica

Adventurer
While I'm thinking about--I'll be leaving Sunday morning to take the boys to summer camp for the Boy Scouts. I won't be back until the following Saturday afternoon. I'm fairly certain that I will have ZERO internet access during that week. I will try to be as active as possible between now and then, but after Sunday Kilvo will need to be placed on NPC status for a week.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Do we retain any memory beyond vague impressions? Specifically, would Ersarkess know what the sphere is? And that we explored the ruins?

Steve Gorak

Adventurer

Cool, thanks! So how does one find arcane foci in a low magic world? I'd love to have Thael walk around with a wizardly staff (5gp arcane focus, the cheapest). The alternative is to gather all the material components for the spells he now knows (more of a pain in the butt than anything; and I'd prefer the staff).

Would it be ok that he looped back into this thread of reality with a staff arcane focus? I'm assuming that the spellbook he already had contained the spells he now knows, he just didn't understand them before...
Cheers,

SG

Creamsteak

Explorer
No reason he couldn't have already acquired a fancy stick. Magic in this particular setting doesn't require an arcane or divine focus necessarily.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases