Justice League (trailer)

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
[video=youtube;3cxixDgHUYw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cxixDgHUYw[/video]

Looks good, but DC trailers were never the issue. Just think of Suicide Squad's Queen trailer. And we know how that ended up...

Last edited:

ccs

41st lv DM
I'm just not feeling the sense of awesome that should come with arrival of the Justice League from that clip. :(

Of course two things aremissing: Superman & color....

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
I'm just not feeling the sense of awesome that should come with arrival of the Justice League from that clip. :(

Of course two things aremissing: Superman & color....
They'll spoil his return (not that it is a big secret) at the last trailer, like they did with Doomsday.

Color doesn't exist in the Snyderverse. It also needs a way to visually be different from the MCU.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
whats the horse in the tundra thing suppose to be?
and was that a Motherbox in a closet?

It looks interesting but I do hope it isn't all Snyderesque dramatic posing rather than real action

the I'm Rich line shows a bit of humour as does Aquamans "I dig it"

It looks better than Batman V. Superman. More fun. Less bleak.

Cyborg's CG is weak still, but early days. Making him all CGI rather than a mix of practical and FX was likely a mistake.

Not so sure about it. Does anything in the movie happen in daylight?
Part of that is the standard desaturation as "mood lighting" of modern films.

Part if that is digital cameras. The HD digital cameras they often use now are more muted in a few hues. So stage shot scenes need to be more colourful than the real world to be "normal". But scenes shot on location will always be less vivid. So it's easier to dsaturate everything.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases