OOC: The Last Hammer

The Joker

First Post
View attachment 85194 stock-vector-zombie-hand-coming-out-from-grave-115760059.jpgView attachment 85196

*heavy gasping inhale*

... hello?...

The Joker

First Post
well for starters im very sorry for my absence.

...its been...

difficult.

BUT! (and its a big fat butt)
i like to think im back and ready to do this. my original plan was to describe the whole world and ask where you all would like to start in it then ring you all together via a huge calamity to which you would be the only survivors and then set you all loose in my world but...

that proved too ambitious.

my laptop exploded (sorta) so i lost all my work on the world three separate times. Then my boss who is racist tried to get me to quit by first over loading me with work then taking me down to almost unlivable amount of hours. then my girlfriend of 6 years broke up with me for another guy (saw it coming but still was a kick in the teeth) then i started drinking. then some other crap happened that my therapist advised i should tell other people and i don't want to bore you all with the small details of my crappy little life...

but im back! and my new decision is that i will just finish up my notes on the city and let you all loose then. i work better on the fly anyway.

Let it be known im back and im ready to GAME!

CHEERS!

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
well for starters im very sorry for my absence.
...its been...
difficult.
But you survived and pushed through! Good work!

BUT! (and its a big fat butt)
i like to think im back and ready to do this. my original plan was to describe the whole world and ask where you all would like to start in it then ring you all together via a huge calamity to which you would be the only survivors and then set you all loose in my world but...

that proved too ambitious.
Good idea! I'm playing in one such adventure that started by separate threads for each characters (and we only just started main adventure) and it's very good (depends heavily on the players though) - look for [PF] Crowns of Ice if you're interested

my laptop exploded (sorta) so i lost all my work on the world three separate times.
Start using OneDrive, GoogleDrive or some other backup. I know you probably heard that AFTER you lost your work, but I'm in IT and I always get frustrated at how people are easy going with their data. I know the adventure isn't really something world shattering, but it represents hours, maybe days, of your work.

Then my boss who is racist tried to get me to quit by first over loading me with work then taking me down to almost unlivable amount of hours. then my girlfriend of 6 years broke up with me for another guy (saw it coming but still was a kick in the teeth) then i started drinking. then some other crap happened that my therapist advised i should tell other people and i don't want to bore you all with the small details of my crappy little life...
Ouch! Time to start looking for new job, while keeping this one. Can you get the boss into trouble over it? Sorry to hear about the girl :(

but im back! and my new decision is that i will just finish up my notes on the city and let you all loose then. i work better on the fly anyway.
Let it be known im back and im ready to GAME!

CHEERS!
That's the spirit! And you'll have more money and more time now ;)
Read this poem, may help, did it for me

Remove ads