OOC: The Last Hammer

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Oh yea good catch I dropped the lowest despite codding it in. Tracking the new stats you assigned. 18 16 14 14 12 12.
would you like an old druid friend or a silent metal guardian?

I think friend would be more appropriate since heavily armed and armored thug hardly needs a guardian :) Esp. if druid is dragon themed...and/or likes the civilization (in balance with nature of course)

Neurotic

[MENTION=826]Joker[/MENTION], standard wealth for 3rd level? Would you accept armor and weapon crystals as magic items from Magic Item Compendium? What's your stance on set items? Would it be problematic if I offer custom set with draconic theme? How far do you think we will get?

Next question: would you be willing to tweak DS to get me breath weapon earlier? As in, right now? - it could be year or more before we get to 4th level :)
Another tweak I would suggest is high level (12 or 11) to get Double aura as bonus feat :)

NP if not, I didn't take the class for power, but style. Story coming later tonight or tomorrow morning at the latest (i'm at GMT +1)

Joker

First Post
[MENTION=826]Joker[/MENTION], standard wealth for 3rd level? Would you accept armor and weapon crystals as magic items from Magic Item Compendium? What's your stance on set items? Would it be problematic if I offer custom set with draconic theme? How far do you think we will get?

Next question: would you be willing to tweak DS to get me breath weapon earlier? As in, right now? - it could be year or more before we get to 4th level :)
Another tweak I would suggest is high level (12 or 11) to get Double aura as bonus feat :)

NP if not, I didn't take the class for power, but style. Story coming later tonight or tomorrow morning at the latest (i'm at GMT +1)

Wrong Joker, brother.

The Joker

First Post
weapon crystals are fine and legal. i wouldn't recommend getting a set purely because things like that will be story loot, althought buying a piece is just fine.

breath weapon right now eh?... what are you willing to give up?

Darksfear

First Post
Howdy all, thinking of tossing in a totemist into the ring. 2 Totemist, 1 cleric is what I be thinking. Now if only I could figure out what dice roller to use...

Neurotic

weapon crystals are fine and legal. i wouldn't recommend getting a set purely because things like that will be story loot, althought buying a piece is just fine.

breath weapon right now eh?... what are you willing to give up?

What do you need? :) As I said, it is cool image and long wait...I can lower my skill points which would force me to choose fewer skills (i.e. lose human skilled trait)
I could remove draconic template and choose silverbrow human and different patron dragon - it would lower my stats some, but would give me an extra level thus lowering the wait :)

Did you check that alternate dragons page? Anything that would fit really well with the story?

Sorry about the name mishap, I should've checked.

Remove ads