Name: Zephyr
Race: Elf
+2 DEX, -2 CON
Immune to Magical Sleep, +2 Save vs. Enchant, Low-Light Vision,
Martial Weapon Proficiency, +2 Listen, +2 Spot, +2 Search
Common, Elven, Draconic, Orc

Alignment: True Neutral
HD: 3: Class: Rogue 2: Wizard 1: XP 3000
Age: late adolescent (not sure of the correct corresponding number)
Religion: non religious

A few weeks after he was born, Zephyr's mother was found dead in her own bed by a servant, in the morning. Her husband had left on some business the previous night. When the dishes from her evening meal were returned to the kitchens, the cook inspecting them out of habit before turning them over to the scullery and could detect the residue of poison. Suspecting the master of the house and fearing she would be the goat used to take the fall, she absconded with the small child and indentured herself to a ships captain for passage.

The woman was an excellent cook and, after short time, the captain considered to have acquired her at a bargain even if accompanied by a baby. Due to the proficiency of this cook, the ship's success grew as it acquired better and more dedicated sailors who were attracted simply by the prospect of excellent food while ship-bound.

The baby grew into a young man and displayed amazing proficiency at learning all skills the crew would impart, showing agility with either hand and a complete lack for the fear of heights. He went from scullery to ships crew while yet still a young youth. The captain also noticed that he also demonstrated an aptitude for numbers accompanied by an exceptional memory and apprenticed him to a particular harbor clerk for lettering education. Unknown to the Captain and the Harbor Master, this clerk belonged to a secret organization of Sorcerers and Wizards, called the Invisible Eye, whose purpose was to advocate and ensure fair commerce and just labor practices by implanting its members in various positions and stations involved in normal business. Zephyr being a natural pragmatist, fit well with the group and so progressed his training in wizardry.
HP: 18 : Rogue = 6 + (L - 1)(d6+1)/2 = 9: Wizard = L(d6+1)/2 = 3: CON = 2HD = 6
AC: (include all bonuses and modifiers in brackets with final number)

Speed: (land, swim, burrow and fly here)
Initiative:

STR: 14: +2:
DEX: 20: +5:
CON: 15: +2:
INT: 16: +3:
WIS: 16: +3:
CHA: 14: +2:
Appearance: 16

Base Attack Bonus: 1

BABFSRSWSSpecial
+10+30Sneak Attack +1d6
Trapfinding
Evasion
BABFSRSWSSpecial
000+2Summon Familiar
Scribe Scroll
Fortitude:
Reflex:
Will:

Attacks: (name weapon, then bonus, damage, critical, type, range, then ammo)

Skills: 60: Rogue = 4(8+INT) + (L-1)(8+INT) = 55: Wizard = L(2+INT) = 5
SkillTotalRanksAbilityRace
Appraise41INT(3)
Balance61DEX(5)
Bluff11CHA(0)
Climb42STR(2)
Concentration64CON(2)
Craft ?INT(3)
Decipher Script52INT(3)
Diplomancy11CHA(0)
Disable Device63INT(3)
Disguise11CHA(0)
Escape Artist61DEX(5)
Forgery41INT(3)
Gather Information11CHA(0)
Hide83DEX(5)
Intimidate11CHA(0)
Jump53STR(2)
Know Arcana63INT(3)
Listen84WIS(2)+2
Move Silently83DEX(5)
Open Locks83DEX(5)
Perform11CHA(0)
Search83INT(3)+2
Sense Motive31WIS(2)
Slight of Hand61DEX(5)
Spellcraft74INT(3)
Spot73WIS(2)+2
Swim31STR(2)
Tumble83DEX(5)
Use Magic Device33CHA(0)
Use Rope61DEX(5)

Feats:

Special abilities:

Gear: (include worn gear here as it will act as a master list of everything your character owns. Buildings and borrowed gear will not be included here.)

Property: (home, bases and hidden known locations will be written here. If you have a spot you would prefer to keep from other players PM me and I will record it on your character sheet I keep of you. Sleeping in a cart or under a tree does NOT make it property.)

Spells: (known, either through spellbook or inherently. Then per day by level)

Last edited:

The Joker

First Post
Rules for character creation:
Use only books in picture provided
Lvl 3.
2700 GP but no single item can be over 500 gp.
HP is full plus 6 for your characters history.

(character sheet)
Name:
Race: (include templates here)
Class:
Religion: (may worship a deity, concept or be non religious)
Appearance: (description or picture is appropriate)
History: (minimum of one paragraph)

HP:
AC: (include all bonuses and modifiers in brackets with final number)

Speed: (land, swim, burrow and fly here)
Initiative:

Strength:
Dexterity:
Constitution:
Wisdom:
Intelligence:
Charisma:
Appearance: (rolled separate after other stats are assigned)

Base attack bonus:

Fortitude:
Reflex:
Will:

Attacks: (name weapon, then bonus, damage, critical, type, range, then ammo)
Skills:

Feats:

Special abilities:

Gear: (include worn gear here as it will act as a master list of everything your character owns. Buildings and borrowed gear will not be included here.)

Property: (home, bases and hidden known locations will be written here. If you have a spot you would prefer to keep from other players PM me and I will record it on your character sheet I keep of you. Sleeping in a cart or under a tree does NOT make it property.)

Spells: (known, either through spellbook or inherently. Then per day by level)

Jemal

Adventurer
Post #12 in this thread, the black font can't be seen against the background. Not sure if you're using a brighter background or something and didn't notice it, but I can't see it and not sure if others can or not.

I mean we can always highlight it and read it that way, but then that defeats the whole point of using a different coloured font.

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
Post #12 in this thread, the black font can't be seen against the background. Not sure if you're using a brighter background or something and didn't notice it, but I can't see it and not sure if others can or not.

I mean we can always highlight it and read it that way, but then that defeats the whole point of using a different coloured font.

Hmm. It appears the same as everything else to me. I'm not sure what you are seeing.

Remove ads