[OOC] 15th Level - Dragon Mountain

GoldenEagle

First Post
I am going to run Dragon Mountain for a group of people in my RL group and would like to possibly take a group of people through the same adventure if there is a fair amount of interest.

The game would start at 15th level with appropriate treasure, although I would be involved with picking out some magic items to keep things at least a little balanced;)

At this point I would like to see if there is any interest and would like to see character concepts. If there is significant interest I will post more details about character creation guidelines. Here are some of the basics:

1. 32 point buy
2. 15th level experience plus 8k for creation of items
3. 15th level starting wealth; no more than 1/4 on any item without my approval.
4. Core rules plus (3.0) plus anything that gets run by me
5. Letme know if you've gone through this adventure. It won't mean much as I have changed a lot, but I am curious.

I am looking to have fun!

Let me know if there are any questions.

GE

Last edited:

GoldenEagle

First Post
Sollir Furryfoot said:
Hi, I'd be interested in playing a Diviner, with the Divine Oracle PrC from Defenders of the Faith if allowed.

I'll take a look at the PrC. I recall it not being too unbalanced. A diviner would be helpful!

GE

Byrons_Ghost

First Post
I'd be interested because I prefer higher-level stuff (more room to fill out a character), but I'm not familar with the module, other than I seem to recall it being set in the Realms. Can you give us a bit of description, maybe the cover blurb or something? Thanks!

Snowtiger

First Post
I would like to play in this module. But I know nothing about Dragon Mountain on which to base a character concept. Could you give an "executive summary" of the module? :)

Thanks!

Sounds like it could be cool. What's the setting? What are we allowed to use for books? Races? PrC's? There's a lot of levels to have fun with, an idea of how much fun we can have would be most helpful. ;)

GoldenEagle

First Post
The module will be set in a homebrew world. The world is pretty straight forward from a rules point of view (no funky rules). I am looking for the characters to sort of shape the world as it is very young.

The overview of the module is this:

"A tale that is older than time itself. A place, part myth, part imagination, part truth, that is filled with wonderous treasure and incredible peril. This place could be the top of any adventurer's career, or the end of it.

Some of the stories say it overflows with jewels, gold, and magical items, Others say it isn't guarded, but still others warn against the incredibly powerful forces that guard the entrance. None of these stories seem to match.

Located at the edge of all that is known, it appears to change where it is located, and sometimes not to be there at all. No one is certain when it will comeback, or where, but they know they want to be there when it reappears, They want what it can bring them, regardless of the danger. They want Dragon Mountain."

I would like the party to be non-evil. The module has a good mix of role-playing, combat, urban adventure, wilderness travel and, of course, dungeon delving. A well balanced and cohesive party will be crucial if the module is to be completed successfully and certainly the players will not be able to muscle their way through it...this will take some creative problem solving!

I'd like to stay close to the core rule books as I am most familiar with those, but I am willing to entertain any character concept. I will be weighing all outside feats/prc/etc against core rules to maintain balance. When creating the character, full starting wealth, but 5% must be kept in gold/gems, and 15% of the magic items will be given by me. the other stuff I would like to be under 25% of total wealth unless the item is cleared by me.

Someone

Adventurer
I´m very interested! Count me on, I´m thinking in the character concept. I´d like to play a sorcerer or the party´s tank, if there´s need for one.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases