Compiled 3.5 Revisions

Brekki

First Post
Thanks indeed :D ... It has greatly lessened my time on the net ... now I've got the book I'm doing my best to give some back ;)

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
iSilo version for PalmOS

In case anyone else uses the PalmOS PDA's, here is an iSilo version for you to enjoy...

Attachments

• isilorevisions.zip
    51 KB · Views: 391

JoeBlank

Explorer
Thanks for keeping up with this, Olgar. I was losing my mind surfing the WoTC boards and Andy Collins' just to keep up with updates. Having all the info in one place has been nice.

Enjoy your Independence Day weekend, prepare for our next game, and then I think you have some finals to study for.

The Little Raven

First Post
Here's a simple response to the adamantine argument.

What do you use to cut a diamond?

Another diamond.

What do you use to cut adamantine?

More adamantine.

CapnZapp

Legend
Olgar Shiverstone said:
And with that I think I'm done.

The full books will be out soon, and there are enough folks with their hands on them that any further compilation will just be reproducing what will soon be available in the books themselevs -- I suspect that the majority of what is left are specific changes to individual spells or monsters, which aren't worth my further time to reproduce.
Yeah, thanks man!

While I agree with you on monsters, I'm still interested in a list of ALL changes to spells. When I get the 3.5 books, your doc file will make that MUCH easier!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases