k05.jpg
k04.jpg
k10.jpg
k14.jpg
k20.jpg

Last edited:

Riveneye

First Post
Woah, those are amazing. I really mean it. You don't often see levels of detail that great, especially in colour images. You're really quite talented.

Ferret

Explorer
Riveneye said:
Woah, those are amazing. I really mean it. You don't often see levels of detail that great, especially in colour images. You're really quite talented.

How do you mean quite? :)

Marvelous work, truely.

rpace

First Post
Very nice!

The stuff rocks!

There's a few very minor things that will only improve with more experience.

Try to construct your figures a little more fully under the clothing and gear and watch for that occasional wandering eye and you'll improve fast.

~Richard

crater

Explorer
These are great! I love the metal!

I think the City Of Doors Initiative is still looking for volounteers to do character and NPC portraits for their Sigil reconstruction for Neverwinter Nights (here).

Riveneye

First Post
Romus, is the email in your profile correct? I sent you off an email, and just want to make sure that you do actually receive it.

Riveneye

First Post
Ferret said:
How do you mean quite? :)

Hmmm, this is going to be hard without putting another colour image here for comparison, but I don't want to do that, since it might insult the artist who did it. What I mean is that a lot of the other colour images don't focus very much on detail. They're just a rough outline, with some colour to fill in. They're almost cartoon-ish in nature. With Romus's images, you can see a vast amount of detail, and the shading he (she? sorry if you're a she ;)) uses is quite incredible.

crater

Explorer
I agree (looks guiltily at his own work). The b/w pics are nice too, but your colouring and shading really makes for a solid image.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases