Arcane Might Part 1: The Search for Home (Still running)

Xael

First Post
The party:

Argent: Kavernus of the Blue Horns, Male Tiefling Conjurer 5

Zhure: Lugash the Fair, Male Shield Dwarf Savant 6
-Psicrystal Lugash

LazarusLong42: Serei, Female Human Bard 6

Uriel_fire_of_Heaven: Myrkskog, Male Moon Elf Rogue 3/Diviner 3
-Owl Familiar Samoth

shaff: Armel Casteer
-Cohort Tyrog, Male Human Barbarian 1/Fighter 2
-Toad Familiar Mot

Jaik: Weslin, Male Halfling Rogue 2/Sorcerer 4 (Not posted to Rogue's Gallery)

Snowtiger: Beleril, Male Moon Elf Sorcerer 6 (Player missing)
-Owl Familiar Kerr
-Cohort Kurik, Male Tiefling Evoker 4
--Owl Familiar Tolli

OOC Thread can be found Here
The Characters can be found Here

Please inform any corrections to OOC thread.

Last edited:

Xael

First Post
1372 Dalereckoning, the Year of wild magic. 13th day of Kythorn (=June) in Waterdeep, the "City of Splendors".

The sun had already risen and the city of Waterdeep was already bustling with energy; Traders had already opened their stores (if they had been closed at all) to their customers, who seemed too numerous to be counted in this city, which was home for more than hundred thousand people. People did their usual businesses, or just enjoyed the warm weather, which wasn't that usual thing in the normally only moderately temperate coast-city.

The four 8-seat round tables (from which you have conquered two) of the inn of the Dripping Dagger's taproom were pretty much full already at noon. Your lunch (or breakfast) being a little late because of the crowd, you are all too aware of the dock-workers at the next table that apparently have a free day and have come to celebrate it with "few" drinks. The ruckus that couple of drunken dwarves, half-orc, half-elf and four humans can cause is seeminly quite annoying. Apparently the Tethyrian merchants and their bodyguards on the other table seem to share this feeling.

The male halfling bartender, Wil, seems to be used to this kind of thing and just keeps chatting with a half-orc barmaid (who also seems to work as a bouncer) between the continuous orders of drinks. He actually seems to keep you as more weird group. The other barmaid (half-elf) is busy taking orders from the merchants.

So, what’s for lunch?

Last edited:

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Kaverun turned to address the half-Orc Barmaid, Dear Lady. If you would be so kind. <y companions and I are in need of refreshments. I'll have a mug of your best ale and a bowl of mutton stew. The Tiefling was a strange one he was. He was lightly red skinned and had foot long horns covered in a fine blue 'velvet' like a gazelle's horns. He looked like a demon but was cultured and refined. Infact many of the assembled magi at the tables thought of him as a prissy little whiner. Oh! And some of that lovely smelling freash bread and honey butter. It was obvious that he liked to eat. While not outright fat, be was fairly plump and even if his wings were large enough it would be a strain to lift him off the ground. So Kurik. Where do you hail from? Hum? He saked the other tiefling at the table.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Kaverun turned to address the half-Orc Barmaid, Dear Lady. If you would be so kind. My companions and I are in need of refreshments. I'll have a mug of your best ale and a bowl of mutton stew. The Tiefling was a strange one he was. He was lightly red skinned and had foot long horns covered in a fine blue 'velvet' like a gazelle's horns. He looked like a demon but was cultured and refined. Infact many of the assembled magi at the tables thought of him as a prissy little whiner. Oh! And some of that lovely smelling freash bread and honey butter. It was obvious that he liked to eat. While not outright fat, be was fairly plump and even if his wings were large enough it would be a strain to lift him off the ground. So Kurik. Where do you hail from? Hum? He saked the other tiefling at the table.

Last edited:

shaff

First Post
Armel signals to the waitress before she leaves that he would like a mug of ale as well, and one for his human cohort, Tyrog.

Armel is a somewhat built by spellcasters standards... he is dressed in a fine green satin robe. He keeps his spellbook hidden behin his robe at all times. He has shoulder-lengthed dark brown hair, and strange emerald green eyes. He is the most intellegent looking human at the table.

His cohort and loyal protector Tyrog is a Massive figure. He is built like no other. He has long black hair and blue eyes. He stands 6' 3" and has no fear of anything. It is obvios that this man will not be easily brought down. It is also obvious that his loyalty to Armel can be matched by no one. He would lay down his own life before letting Armel fall.

Jaik

First Post
"I'll take a steak, a beer, and some potatoes on the side. Eh, might as well make it a small steak." Weslin is a halfling dressed in mostly brown travelling clothes, currently perched on the back of his chair, making taller than pretty much everyone else at the table. His eyes twinkle as he eyes the barmaid speculatively.

Zhure

First Post
Lugash the Fair

Lugash sidles up to the bar and in a hushed tone, asks the barmaid for some water. "Just water, for me today, but keep it coming and make like it's the hard stuff." He hands her a gold coin for the trouble.

Walking back to the table, Lugash nudges his way past the rowdy group to the collection of arcanists.

"What's afoot, fellows?"

This is my off day, so no real posting, I'll be back in full swing tomorrow. I'm USA CT, so GMT -6 I think.

shaff

First Post
As Tyrog listens very carefully to what everyone orders, not caring if anyone notices, Armel looks around the bar to soak up the atmosphere and contemplate his next move...

It is obvoius to everyone that Tyrog is listening to what they are saying, and apparently no one cares. As everyone orders what they want, Armel whispers something to Tyrog, and Tyrog leaves the table. Everyone sees Tyrog disspear into the crowd as he reammerges standing in front of the bartender talking directly to him. The bartender and Tyrog finish their conversation as it ends with the bartender nodding his head and walking to the barmaid and relaying their conversation. Tyrog returns to the table to realize everyone was watching him but he doesnt care, and he just continues on listening to everyone.

Snowtiger

First Post
Argent said:
So Kurik. Where do you hail from? Hum? He asked the other tiefling at the table.

Kurik says:Friend, it's a long story best saved for the long road. I will gladly tell it but not where the walls have ears.
Then, he orders some lunch:Good lass, I would prefer fruit and nuts with a mug of ale. Failing that, I will take brownbread and honey.

ooc: I'll do my posts in "indigo" if that is acceptable?

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases