Valerian and the Guardians of the Future... Um, I mean And the City of a Thousand Planets (trailer)

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
When the City is seen with the music it made me think of GotG. So when the alien says "You are the Guardian...".

I hope it is better than the comics. So far it looks like the usual space action-adventure film.

[video=youtube;vZsG7WJVZv8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZsG7WJVZv8[/video]

Mallus

Legend
This looks like the sequel to The Fifth Element I've -- and Luc Besson, apparently -- always wanted. Gorgeous.

Here's hoping it's got at least a little verbal wit to match the wit of the Mœbius meets Tron visuals.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
I really like the expressive acting of the two leads (the acting with their faces, if that isn't clear), and the visuals and all of that. I really hope it is at least half as good as Fifth Element.

Gonna rewatch 5thE again

SunGold

First Post
This looks like the sequel to The Fifth Element I've -- and Luc Besson, apparently -- always wanted. Gorgeous.

I went to the Comic-Con panel for this last year, and Besson talked a bit about how stifled he was by the available technology while making 5thE. He called this movie's visuals his "revenge."

Needless to say, I'm looking forward to it. :)

Remove ads