Fun with Craft Arms and Armour

Particle_Man

Explorer
I have an idea for a Sapphire Hierarch with the Craft Arms and Armour feat (originally so that I could make axiomatic weapons). But it got me thinking: what else can I do with this feat? I know I can make other magical weapons and magical armours, but is there anything I should be looking for in particular? And is there anything else I can make in addition, using this feat (I am assuming not but I have been wrong before)?

It's a prereq to Craft Construct. I had a wizard that created himself an iron golem. I added a special platform onto the back so I could ride around on it. It was a compromise with the DM for letting me ride in it. ;)

BlackSeed_Vash

Explorer
Second on Craft Construct. In addition, getting Leadership whether or not your DM allows for assistance during the actual crafting of the magical items is a great boon.
1) Followers and/or cohort can be used to craft the masterwork weapons/armor quickly and cheaper than buy it off market.
2) If assistance is allowed, followers and/or cohort can provide spells directly or with Use Magic Device (should your own be too low).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases