[Necromancer Games] Cover Preview for 'The Lost City of Barakus' Posted!

GreenPiece

First Post
Hi there!

I have just received a cover preview for The Lost City of Barakus, our second hardcover adventure and sourcebook, written by W.D.B. Kenower and Bill Webb! The Lost City of Barakus is an epic introductory location-based adventure for character levels 1-5, revised for the new rules system. This huge adventure provides months of gaming material. The book details a complete city, the wilderness surrounding it, and a huge, 5-level dungeon from a long-forgotten civilization. This is our second release that will be published through Troll Lord Games, coming August 2003!

Need a kickstart for your new 3.5 campaign? Barakus is just the thing!

The Lost City of Barakus is fully compliant with the revised version of the Third Edition Rules. So when you pick up the new PHB and DMG, pick up Barakus so that you can start using the new rules right away.

By the way, the cover art for The Lost City of Barakus was done by famed fantasy artist Brian Snoddy!

To see a larger preview of the cover, Click Here!

For more information on The Lost City of Barakus, please also visit our Upcoming Products Page!

Orcus' Little Helper

Last edited:

GreenPiece

First Post
Although I don't want to exclude the possibility that a small first batch of Barakus might be available at GenCon, I don't think it will be out by then.

I'll try to find out...

GP

How many people saw the title and thought, "Ha! Lost city of Barakus? That's not nearly as lost as the city of Bard's Gate!"

Just kidding, guys. Nice cover.

Troll Lord

First Post
GenCon

Hey all! The Troll forge is working overtime to bring this massive book to the great fair! I'll rouse myself now and go to the dens and strike fire in their hearts with ready hammer blows! ;)

We are pushing this one hard to be out by Gencon!

Troll Steve

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases