Generation Legacy (Issue #4)

Tokiwong

First Post
The Black Room

0726 hours, local time, June 6th, 2014

The darkness gives way to searing almost piercing light and the sensation of falling is apparent, an effortless fall through a radiant glow, and then, with almost brain seizing pop, leaving each of the students momentarily dazed, yours eyes adjust. Each of you is strapped into a seat, and is currently inside an aerodyne, which has been fitted to carry a small team into a combat zone, though with far more luxuries then a military air transport.

The craft hovers a sprawling city, and over the comm. You can hear the pilot call back, “Alright Legacy we are entering the area, the objective is indicated on map uploaded to your communicators*.

* The communicators are built into the uniforms each of the students is wearing, consider it a freebie bonus of Radio-Hearing & Radio Communication with the Device flaw.

The city is lit brightly by the sunlight, and seems to sit near an ocean on which faces the west, the sky is clear, as is typical of this day and age, smog, and many pollutants have been nearly eliminated thanks to the highly advanced minds of many civic-minded elites, and their ideas. The skyline is dotted with several large buildings as the craft drops down into a large clearing, amidst a park, it seems.

The pilot calls back, “Looks like the locals know we have arrived,” he says as the students can spy several cheering fans, and locals holding signs, admiring the young heroes arrival into the city, he says sharply, “Keep it short and sweet, once you disembark, I will be moving, I will return in exactly 120 minutes, unless I am given the go-ahead before there. You will have 5 minutes to be in position when I return, if not, then I am moving without you, understood?"

Cassie nods as she checks her suit and link for the last time. "I'm ready to move out. " looks ot the others. "So, we keep in contact and try to maintain a 2 prong attack on any assets we encounter?"

Cassie nods as she checks her suit and link for the last time. "I'm ready to move out. " looks ot the others. "So, we keep in contact and try to maintain a 2 prong attack on any assets we encounter?"

Tokiwong

First Post
KaintheSeeker said:

Billy nods, "I think that sounds good, first we hve to get past this crowd outside,"

As if on cue, the crowd cheers, and chants of "Legacy! Legacy!" can be heard from outside.

Agamon

Adventurer
Anika looks to the others, doing her best to remain calm. "Okay, yeah, let's do this," looking out at the chanting crowd.

Tokiwong

First Post
The pilot calls out, "Lets move people, I don't have actual flight clearance to be dropping this bird, right at this location, you got 2 and a half minutes to deploy, before I am pulling out!"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases