Beast Switch is kind of badass.

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
Building Circe... So Beastswitch Effects very useful for a level one at will...
as an enchanter and the enemy scrambles 3 squares, flavor calls them small but
the prone medium sized adversary flavors fine as small, with a larger creature not so sure ;)
and standing up as they recover their form takes a move action, but then you have
a charge action on their plate.... in flavor I am wondering are they a Boar or Goat or something
charging me ;)

beastswitch.png

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
But it might be more so if you are a hybrid Swordmage Wizard and can do melee range ;)
A combo i enjoy so...

Last edited:

Scrivener of Doom

Adventurer
It says they only take beast form for an "instant". I assume that, after enjoying that split second as a guinea pig, they find themselves on all fours on the ground and slightly disoriented hence the inability to take OAs and the psychic damage.

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
It says they only take beast form for an "instant". I assume that, after enjoying that split second as a guinea pig, they find themselves on all fours on the ground and slightly disoriented hence the inability to take OAs and the psychic damage.

Sure it works they are morphed ONLY long enough to scramble a short ways.

This would be better as a wizard ability if it was range 5 or something ;)

Cyvris

First Post

You say guinea pig, but all I see is Draco Malfoy the incredible bouncing ferret.

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
You say guinea pig, but all I see is Draco Malfoy the incredible bouncing ferret.

LOL he got no villainous poof damn I am a wizard not a rodent though

Ofcourse if malfoy was only a minion in that show... then the spell would have defeated him and he wouldn't be harmless for just a moment but indefinitely and we can flavor that as the incredible completely intimidated bouncing ferret!!!!

Last edited:

Remove ads