Starfinder Here's the Starfinder Iconics

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Game Informer has info on Starfinder's Iconics:

iconics610.jpg

Raia (lashunta technomancer): Lashuntas are a race of telepaths, and technomancers are the magical version of computer programmers, hacking the laws of physics.

Iseph (android operative):
Androids are artificial people, and operatives use stealth and skill to get in and out of dangerous situations.

Obozaya (vesk soldier):
Vesk are powerful reptilian aliens, and soldiers specialize in heavy weapons and armor.

Keskodai (shirren mystic):
Shirrens are insectile people who recently broke free from a predatory hive mind, and mystics channel the universe’s mysterious energies, often through faith in a god.

Altronus (kasatha solarian):
Kasathas are four-armed aliens from a desert world, and solarians shape the energy of stars and black holes into armor and weapons for themselves.

Navasi (human envoy):
Humans are… well, humans, and envoys use wit and charm to bolster their allies and demoralize or befuddle enemies.

Quig (ysoki mechanic):
Often called “ratfolk,” ysoki are a plucky and hotheaded race, and mechanics build their own custom drones or rely on an implanted AI to aid them in combat.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/featu...rst-look-at-starfinder-iconic-characters.aspx
SaveSave

Taavon Farwise

First Post
IF they have orcs in space (they've got goblins so...), they should be the scro! Just my 2¢ worth. I don't see a problem with having other races in space but the new ones are way cool! I'm wondering if they're going to do a blob-style alien race or perhaps monster? That would be pretty interesting...

Jeux Fictifs

First Post
WHAT? not the goblins with space ship
Did not say , they make a remake of Spelljammer but with more high thecno gadgets.
Like a phaser +3 vs Space Vampirs

So in this analogue, lashunta are elves; androids are dwarves; vesk are half-orcs; shirrens are . . . we'll say gnomes (ah, the dreaded gnomish hivemind); kasatha are half-elves; humans are humans; and ysoki are halflings?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases