D&D 5E [5E] YP: Sunless Citadel

What Adventure should I run for my next PbP Campaign?

• Lost Mine of Phandelver

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Sunless Citadel

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Other WotC Adventure Path

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other Adventure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Poll closed .

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
I'm feeling the DMing itch badly, but I know my time is limited, and I recently had a game fizzle out. What I'd like to do is focus on actually running the game, not creating the whole world and plot whole cloth.

I'm seeking 3-6 players looking to play either Sunless Citadel from the Yawning Portal, Lost Mine of Phandelver, or another AP. I'm also taking suggestions for non-Wotc sources, but I'm not personally familiar with those. There will be a two-week gap at least for me to read up on any adventure other than SC or LMoP. Ideally I'm looking for people who have not played, watched or listened to the adventures in question, but I'm open to forgetful or people who think they can avoid metagaming.

Sunless Citadel IC

Rogue's Gallery

Last edited:

TallIan

Explorer
I'd be up for any.

LMoP is the only one I've looked into and would be happy with that.

I'll look into the others and form an opinion, since "im easy" is the most infuriating answer in the world.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

purplerook

First Post
I am up for an AP adventure. New to PbP and relatively new to 5e. I have a mild preference for LMoP as it is a plot for a homebrew that I have been thinking about.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
There have been many LMoP started here; very few have gotten very far at all. My preference would be for a short, concise game. If it were one from Yawning Portal, like Sunless Citadel, I'd be in!

Obeliske

First Post
I would love to play, I havn't done any of them and they aren't likely to be any time in the future. I enjoy playing pretty much any class which works out great because I can just be dropped in :) How were you planning on running it?

ccs

41st lv DM
I'd be interested.
Id actually like to play straight through the Yawning Portal adventures.

I don't need an over arcing plot to ty these all together. Just a series of ever increasingly dangerous, non-interconnected, adventures like i used to play.
Well, maybe a treasure map to lead to the next one, or our going fame getting us recruited or some such. (Ex: "Oh hey! Aren't you the guys who did the Tamoachan run? Have I got a job for you.... Aceraks Tomb of Horrors has finally been found. We need another group to check it out.... If your interested of course." )

eayres33

Explorer
I'm down, I voted for other WOTC AP, would love to play OOTA, but any published adventure would be good as I DM a homebrewed thus don't get to run any of the adventures.

TallIan

Explorer
I didn't see there was an actual poll because I use Tapatalk, but I've changed my vote to Sunless Citadell because it sounds like they've done a good job of the conversion. I've never played it but only hard good things about it.

I do like CCS's idea of maybe running through all the TFYP modules, but that can always be reviewed as each module completes.

OOTA sounds very exciting and was I hoping my IRL group would do that when we finish our current adventure, but I'll be moving in August too far to carry on with the IRL game.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases