D&D 5E [5E] YP: Sunless Citadel

What Adventure should I run for my next PbP Campaign?

• Lost Mine of Phandelver

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Sunless Citadel

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Other WotC Adventure Path

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other Adventure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Poll closed .

Thateous

Explorer
How about he ran away as he would rather prey in a church than fight monsters. Was going to use him as an in to the party. Something like,
"There you are. Tordak said you guys could use a hand. We were looking to form a group of our own when he approached us. My names Chandra nice to meet you. You must be... etc."

Sent from my SM-G955U using EN World mobile app

purplerook

First Post
OOC: Ara, my High-Elf Wizard, will initially be a little stand-offish due to the racial enmity between Elf and Drow. BTW, Tordak did not get along with Ara due to the Elf-Dwarf thing. Why does everyone dislike Elves so much :( Ara is < 100 years old - a teenager by Elven standards.

On seeing the Drow approach and mention Tordak, Ara replies "Hmf. Given that you both live under-mountain, it would make sense that you had met. I must admit, that I have heard little good about Drow as a race, and I expect that you have heard little good about High Elves as a race. Perhaps we will be able to go beyond stereotypes."

[SBLOCK=Ara]Ara, Level 1 - Male High Elf Wizard -
HP: 7/7, AC: 16 Active Spells: Mage Armor
Initiative: +3, Speed: 30ft, Senses: Passive Perception 12, Darkvsion <60ft Dark is dim, Dim is light
Saving Throws Str -1, Con +1, Dex + 3, *Int +5, *Wis +2, Chr 0
Abilities:
By Popular Demand
Fey Ancestry - adv vs. charmed, immune sleep

Offense:
Longbow: +5 1d8+3
Short Sword: +5 1d6+3

Spells
C - Green Flaming Blade, Mage Hand, Minor Illusion,Prestidigitation
1st (1/2) - Mage Armor, Silent Image, Shield,Sleep
[/SBLOCK]
[SBLOCK=Who, Owl Familiar]Familiar Who, Owl
Perception +3, Stealth +3, Passive Per 13, Darkvision <120ft Dark is dim, Dim is light
AC 11, HP 1
Flyby: provokes no opportunity attack when it flies out of enemy reach
Keen Hearing and Sight: Advantage on Perception checks that rely on hearing or sight
[/SBlock]

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Just FYI: I'm starting back to work, which is good but it is going to reduce my ability to post. Shouldn't be too bad but just wanted to give you all a heads up.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Hey sorry to be a bit of a let down, but I'd like to step out of this game as a player. I'm looking at a very busy couple months, possibly ongoing changes, etc. So I'm cutting down on my overall games and participation. Sorry about that. Do what you will with Serpica, and good luck down there.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases