Kulan: Knightfall's Shackled City Legacy PbP Game [OOC] (Game Cancelled)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Hoping to get another reply up some time soon, but I've been feeling a bit sick lately, so might not be until Saturday. Now, time for a snooze.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Working on my next reply right now. I'm working on it in between breaks in the Oilers game, so it likely won't go up until the game is over.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I've finished my latest replies for my Bluffside pbp game over on The Piazza. Now, you guys are next in the queue for an update. :)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
It's ugly hot outside right now (28 degree C/82.4 degree F), and I'm melting right now. It's day like this I really wish my apartment had air conditioning.

So, my next update might not go up until tomorrow or Sunday since those days will be a bit better. I'm feeling quite drained. I might take a nap and conserve energy. After I drink a lot more water.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
My next update is partially done and will go up before the end of the day. (Knock on wood.) I was hoping to have it done last night but the Oilers game went into double overtime. Note that today is Free Comic Book Day, so I won't be around for most of the morning and afternoon. (Plus I want to get to the farmers' market today too.)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases