Kulan: Knightfall's Shackled City Legacy PbP Game [OOC] (Game Cancelled)

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
I'm still waiting to see what Oleander knows (he rolled a skill check) before posting again for Brother Pi.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I'm still waiting to see what Oleander knows (he rolled a skill check) before posting again for Brother Pi.
Hmm, I'd forgotten about that roll. Thanks for the reminder.

Sweet oil of Vitriol: Oleander remembers one very important aspect of sweet oil of vitriol, it is a highly flammable liquid. It wouldn't take much for the oil to ignite, even trace amounts of it. An open flame could cause the remaining oil (or the vapor in the air) to ignite but even naturally high temperatures could ignite the oil. (It's not a hot day, so the suns rays likely won't ignite it.) Vapor formed from the oil is heavier than air, so it can collect low to the ground. The oil's vapor may travel considerable distances to ignition sources, which does not need to be an open flame. If any of the vapors have traveled down towards Crater Lake, they could come into contact with any sort of explosive source, such as a forge or cooking fire. If so, then BOOM!

The oil is a powerful drug that is highly intoxicating but is also used by healers (without magical skills) to induce sleep in patients who are in pain, which helps the healer deal with deadly wounds (until a cleric can be found). As a drug, it doesn't cause withdrawal, but those that become addicted to the oil crave it and the will to consume more of it is high. On the streets, addicts often refer to the liquid as ethereal oil. Those addicted to the oil are said to be suffering from etheromania.

FYI, your latest post is based on what is happening with the other three PCs. That isn't where Brother Pi and Oleander are in the city. They are looking at a different building that was vandalized.

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
Ah, ok. I am having a bit of difficulty keeping track of who is where. I cannot delete the previous post, but you can.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Just making sure that [MENTION=6855223]MacConnell[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6790669]Tellerian Hawke[/MENTION] know that I haven't abandoned this game (or the Bluffside game on The Piazza). I already posted in the Crow God game for the others playing in this game. (FYI, for Mac and T.H., did you guys see my last post for the Bluffside game? I updated it about two weeks ago. I haven't checked it in a while since it has been to hot to turn on my PC.)

I've been having to deal with ongoing heatwaves and problems with my allergies and asthma (plus some chronic pain flareups). July is always a hard month for me, and I spend as much time as I can at the malls in order to escape the heat and pollen. Today will be another one of those days and maybe the next two days as well.

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
Ironically, all games seem to have taken a lull at the moment. I am a patient man. Hope you get to feeling better.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
New post up for the PCs under the dock looking at the nasty mucks. A second one will go up in bit for the other two PCs dealing with the oil of Vitriol. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases