D&D 5E char build Please help

Adrossion

First Post
OK so a friend of mine asked me to make a char for his campaign he will be playing it up to lvl 20 so will take a while. I had a Idea for a Assassin/ Reaper kinda char the thing is while ill be adventureing with the party ill be apart of the big bad guys team feeding him info as we progress the into i feed will come into play every few lvls when he send one of his lieutenants after us. im new to dnd all together so i was thinking about adding some classes together for both flavor and one strike boom damage \ any tips would be very helpful ok so here is what i came up with

Is this viable end game
Scores
Str-10 Dex16 Con-14 Int-10 Wis-15 Cha-13
Human none varient for stats
Rogue-lvl 4 Assassin
Monk-Shadow-lvl 11
Sorc-Shadow-lvl 3
Fighter-lvl 2

reasons are as follows
Rogue Would be taken first for expertise
Expertise
At 1st level, choose two o f your skill proficiencies, or one o f your skill proficiencies and your proficiency with thieves’ tools. Your proficiency bonus is doubled for any ability check you make that uses either o f the chosen proficiencies. At 6th level, you can choose two more o f your proficiencies (in skills or with thieves’ tools) to gain this benefit.
Sneak Attack
Beginning at 1st level, you know how to strike subtly and exploit a foe’s distraction. Once per turn, you can deal an extra 1d6 damage to one creature you hit with an attack if you have advantage on the attack roll. The attack must use a finesse or a ranged w eapon. You don’t need advantage on the attack roll if another enemy o f the target is within 5 feet o f it, that enemy isn’t incapacitated, and you don’t have disadvantage on the attack roll. The amount o f the extra damage increases as you gain levels in this class, as shown in the Sneak Attack column o f the Rogue table.
Bonus Proficiencies
When you choose this archetype at 3rd level, you gain proficiency with the disguise kit and the poisoner’s kit.
Assassinate
Starting at 3rd level, you are at your deadliest when you get the drop on your enemies. You have advantage on attack rolls against any creature that hasn’t taken a turn in the combat yet. In addition, any hit you score against a creature that is surprised is a critical hit.
Sorc
Eyes of the Dark
From 1st level, you have darkvision with a range of 60 feet. You can cast darkness by spending 1 sorcery point. You can see through any darkness spell you cast using this ability
Strength of the Grave
Starting at 1st level, your existence in a twilight state between life and death makes you difficult to defeat. Whenever damage reduces you to 0 hit points, you can make a Constitution saving throw (DC 5 + the damage taken). On a success, you instead drop to 1 hit point.
Monk
Shadow Arts
Starting when you choose this tradition at 3rd level, you can use your ki to duplicate the effects of certain spells. As an action, you can spend 2 ki points to cast darkness, darkvision, pass without trace, or silence, without providing material components. Additionally, you gain the minor illusion cantrip if you don’t already know it.
Shadow Step
At 6th level, you gain the ability to step from one shadow into another. When you are in dim light or darkness, as a bonus action you can teleport up to 60 feet to an unoccupied space you can see that is also in dim light or darkness. You then have advantage on the first melee attack you make before the end of the turn.
Cloak of Shadows
By 11th level, you have learned to become one with the shadows. When you are in an area of dim light or darkness, you can use your action to become invisible. You remain invisible until you make an attack, cast a spell, or are in an area of bright light
Fighter.
Second Wind
You have a limited well of stamina that you can draw on to protect yourself from harm. On Your Turn, you can use a Bonus Action to regain hit points equal to 1d10 + your fighter level. Once you use this feature, you must finish a short or Long Rest before you can use it again.
Action Surge
Starting at 2nd level, you can push yourself beyond your normal limits for a moment. On Your Turn, you can take one additional action on top of your regular action and a possible Bonus Action. Once you use this feature, you must finish a short or Long Rest before you can use it again. Starting at 17th level, you can use it twice before a rest, but only once on the same turn.

ccs

41st lv DM
What feats &/or Ability Score increases do you plan to take?
What order do you plan to take all those lvs in?

Adrossion

First Post
Order I'm still figuring out feats I want alert for the jump on people and then another 2 into Dex and then observent for wisdom thinking rogue first for sure then the sorcx1 monkx2 sorcx1 fighterx2 sorcx1 then rogue and monk rest of the way he would use short sword

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases